Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Local Meets > Any meetups in or around coventry :)

clubminiflip

1840 Posts
Member #: 54
Post Whore

nr coventry

Any meetups in or around coventry :) would be good to natter to anyone doing or done a 998 turbo, cheers

SKYLINES ARE LIKE CLITS, EVERY FLANGE SEEMS TO HAVE ONE: see this sticker on my silvia

the Search-section on this forum is blummin superb & simple to use, unlike some other forums, without the search-section & the help of this bunch of chaps on here i'll never be able to !!!Start the day with a 998cc turbo!!! :) i'm getting closer though!

Tom Fenton says: I have it all, make me an offer

garethlloyd

282 Posts
Member #: 616

Birmingham

I am slowly working on a thou turbo, I live in Solihull by the airport. I'm a member of Bruuums Minis.

You are more than welcome to come down on one of our club nights, we are quite friendly.

We meet at the Malt Shovel which is by the Stonebridge island A45 coventry rd.

If it's not to far pop by. Here is the forum address if you want more info

http://bruuumsminis.myfastforum.org/index.php

Gaz.

clubminiflip

1840 Posts
Member #: 54
Post Whore

nr coventry

YEP THAT WOULD BE GOOO TO MEETUP, is sam still there at brums minis & her chap wif the long leather jacket & beard, they had cars featured in minimag a few times, i think we should get a turbo/superchared mini meet together in the south midland/warwickshire be it road or compotition cars, what you think, as an exchange of ideas,experiance etc etc

SKYLINES ARE LIKE CLITS, EVERY FLANGE SEEMS TO HAVE ONE: see this sticker on my silvia

the Search-section on this forum is blummin superb & simple to use, unlike some other forums, without the search-section & the help of this bunch of chaps on here i'll never be able to !!!Start the day with a 998cc turbo!!! :) i'm getting closer though!

Tom Fenton says: I have it all, make me an offer

garethlloyd

282 Posts
Member #: 616

Birmingham

Sam and Geoff come down some times.

Any meetups sound good. It's going to be a good few moths before mine is on the road!

It's still at bare shell stage at the moment.

http://bruuumsminis.myfastforum.org/ftopic5-0-0-asc-.php

Home > Local Meets > Any meetups in or around coventry :)
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: