Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > MS Trials & Testing > What's the latest?

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

I've now got the engine in the car and ran in ready to start trialling the MS system. First with an MPI setup then with a custom built manifold. Both N/A at the moment.

I hope to have the MSII fitted and firing ignition in the next month.

I'm just concerned that it has all gone very quiet. Latest I read was that jbelanger has done the code.

Any news or need any help?

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

Knock, Knock!

Anyone there?

Has TurboMinis abandonded these trails?

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

robert

6743 Posts
Member #: 828
Post Whore

uranus

it all seems a bit quiet on the development and research side on here doesnt it axel .

Medusa + injection = too much torque for the dyno ..https://youtu.be/qg5o0_tJxYM

TurboDave16V
Forum Mod

10979 Posts
Member #: 17
***16***

SouthPark, Colorado

I'm sure things are still happening. Just remember that folks doing this stuff for the good of the community (ie Jean) have lives of their own, including day jobs and the trials and tribulations that affect us all. Jean doesn't even have an a-series to try this on - so he's not even getting the benefit of his toils...

Just set to and prepare your mini for EFI, however you wanted to do it (ie make manifold, fuel lines, purchase injectors, regulators, etc.

And be patient.

:)

Edited by TurboDave16V on 2nd Nov, 2006.

On 17th Nov, 2014 Tom Fenton said:
Sorry to say My Herpes are no better

Ready to feel Ancient ??? This is 26 years old as of 2022 https://youtu.be/YQQokcoOzeY

Home > MS Trials & Testing > What's the latest?
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: