Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > MS Trials & Testing > Siamesed Code Trial

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

Glad you have all been having fun whilst I've been in Paris.

I'm not commenting on the patent issue as I feel that it is irrelevant in the DIY world of Megasquirt.

I will also start a new thread for the remainder of the testing, as long as I can get it to start tomorrow!

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Daniel

88 Posts
Member #: 720
Advanced Member

Gloucestershire

Well done with the testing Paul, sounds like you're making good progress.

Jean,
Long time no speak. My car is running with MS1 controlling EDIS ignition and MS2 only controlling fuelling via a pair of low imp port mounted injectors on a NA 1380. The MS2 uses a VR input (via appropriate conditioning), dual wideband feedback and at present there is no cam sensor.
I will be in a position to start more testing in about a month (on the car) so I will email you again to get the full low down on what you want doing. From what I've read, things have come a long way since the initial stuff I did on the scope many moons ago for you.....

Daniel

88 Posts
Member #: 720
Advanced Member

Gloucestershire

Well done with the testing Paul, sounds like you're making good progress.

Jean,
Long time no speak. My car is running with MS1 controlling EDIS ignition and MS2 only controlling fuelling via a pair of low imp port mounted injectors on a NA 1380. The MS2 uses a VR input (via appropriate conditioning), dual wideband feedback and at present there is no cam sensor.
I will be in a position to start more testing in about a month (on the car) so I will email you again to get the full low down on what you want doing. From what I've read, things have come a long way since the initial stuff I did on the scope many moons ago for you.....

Rob H

4314 Posts
Member #: 700
Formerly British Open Classic

The West Country

On 11th Feb, 2008 Paul S said:

It's like having a piss without pulling your foreskin back! Some goes in the pan, the rest goes on the floor :)

6 weeks on and I still can go to the bathroom without thinking about fuel injection.

Isambard Kingdom Brunel said:
Nothing is impossible if you are an Engineer

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

I know I should never have said that!

Hopefully be starting a new thread soon.

Fitted EGT thermocouples on the exhaust manifold today. 998 ready to go in the car.

Just need to fit my 7.5" discs and Cooper S calipers whilst I can get at the brake pipes easy.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Home > MS Trials & Testing > Siamesed Code Trial
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests) <- Prev  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: