Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > MS Trials & Testing > MS hardware configuration

Rod S

5988 Posts
Member #: 2024
Formally Retired

Rural Suffolk

On 4th Jul, 2008 Paul S said:
I've just put the resistor and LED between VCC and the C12 pin hole.

It flashes at half the frequency of the ignition output LEDs so the signal is clean and consistant at engine speeds.

Excellent,

I obviously took too long writing my thoughts so things appear in the wrong order !!!

Hmmmm, when I said "where is the code?" I meant where does the siamese code come from to get to my laptop to load to the CPU.

I've downloaded both the normal MS2 code (currently in my MS to test it) and the Extra code - just on my laptop so far, wasn't going to load that to the CPU until I've finished my last bits of "Extra" circuitry - but is there another part of the MSEFI site that the siamese code gets downloaded from, or is it from Jean direct, or is it hidden away in the "Extra" code and i've not spotted it yet ????

Schrödinger's cat - so which one am I ???

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

I got it from Jean direct. You also need a copy of the Megatune ini file so that they talk the same language.

I can email you a copy. I think I have your email address.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Rod S

5988 Posts
Member #: 2024
Formally Retired

Rural Suffolk

Yes please.

I won't be doing anything physical for the next couple of weeks but it would be nice to check it loads OK.

Schrödinger's cat - so which one am I ???

Home > MS Trials & Testing > MS hardware configuration
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests) <- Prev  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: