Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > General Chat > anybody know where to get cheap wide band sensors ?

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

Mine was a proper holiday. Did the Eifel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame etc. Totally knackering but the food made it all worthwhile.

The Eurostar was brill. That's the first time I've done 180mph on wheels.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Sprocket

11046 Posts
Member #: 965
Post Whore

Preston On The Brook

180mph in a tube *laughing*

On 26th Oct, 2004 TurboDave16v said:
Is it A-Series only? I think it should be...
So when some joey comes on here about how his 16v turbo vauxhall is great compared to ours, he can be given the 'bird'...

On 26th Oct, 2004 Tom Fenton said:
Yep I agree with TD........

Sprocket

11046 Posts
Post Whore

Preston On The Brook

Anyone wanting to cut the odd ball connectors off these sensors, be aware that the open end of the sheath on the sensor side of the connector neead to be left open to allow the sensor to breath.

So when some joey comes on here about how his 16v turbo vauxhall is great compared to ours, he can be given the 'bird'...

fab

1497 Posts
Member #: 100
Parisien Turbo Expert

Paris\' suburb

Louvre , Eiffel end Notre Dame, don't listen Robert.... *indifferent* forget me *wink* , though I still not have visited two of them
Paris's a lot more fun than that,forget the map, and go walking in the background of Bastille ,St Germain, Les Halles, around the canal St Martin,les Quais de Seine or la coulée verte ( that's an old train rails that is now converted in a nice promenade from Paris est to the center, you'll end in the arcade , where their is some nice galleries and artisans; you'll meet peoples , some nice places to take a drink with the sun shattering your face , womens walking around you in light dress , accros all of this you'll end up in Paris night.......

robert

6744 Posts
Member #: 828
Post Whore

uranus

theres no WAY im letting my girlfriend read that fab , she 'd be dragging me off to the train stn , in no time !

Medusa + injection = too much torque for the dyno ..https://youtu.be/qg5o0_tJxYM

MikeRace

6549 Posts
Member #: 1149
#1 Basshunter Fan

Force Racing ICT Dept Manager Miglia Turbo Am frum Yokshyer tha noes!

fab do you work in a travel agents or summat?

1/4 Mile 14.3secs 96Mph Terminal 10psi of boost.

Fibreglass Parts? - http://www.tdkracing.co.uk/
Split Rims? - http://www.force-racing.co.uk/

fab

1497 Posts
Parisien Turbo Expert

Paris\' suburb

no Robert associate her with this magie, she'll be charmed then you'll be surprised ..
a travel agent, please let them with their bus of turists
I'm just a good liver

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

On 7th Mar, 2008 fab said:
Paris's a lot more fun than that,forget the map, and go walking in the background of Bastille ,St Germain, Les Halles, around the canal St Martin,les Quais de Seine or la coulée verte ( that's an old train rails that is now converted in a nice promenade from Paris est to the center, you'll end in the arcade , where their is some nice galleries and artisans; you'll meet peoples , some nice places to take a drink with the sun shattering your face , womens walking around you in light dress , accros all of this you'll end up in Paris night.......

Drool.

We also did the Latin Quarter, Hotel des Invalides, Sacre Couer and walk along the Quais. Stayed in Montmartre near the Sacre Couer, lovelly area. Also found ourselves amongst the sex shops aroung Moulin Rouge!

We'll try your suggestion next time.

Anyway, I was really surprised at the Parisiens love of the classic Mini. We saw at least 28 different minis within the Periphique. On the first day we saw several and made a mental note of how many, then we just kept a running total. It make sense because a small car like the mini suits Paris, but there were very few other "British" cars and not many other cars that old. Surprising.

Apologies for the thread jacking.

Edited by Paul S on 7th Mar, 2008.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

fab

1497 Posts
Parisien Turbo Expert

Paris\' suburb

*wink*

robert

6744 Posts
Member #: 828
Post Whore

uranus

ive found them for 50.33 dollars ,so far so pretty good,

http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-17014-Oxygen-S...04800291&sr=8-1

theres the amazon link for $54 , i can put up the other link for $50 if anyone wants it .*happy*

Edited by robert on 10th Mar, 2008.

Medusa + injection = too much torque for the dyno ..https://youtu.be/qg5o0_tJxYM

Sprocket

11046 Posts
Post Whore

Preston On The Brook

Robert

Check the for sale section *wink*

Home > General Chat > anybody know where to get cheap wide band sensors ?
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests) <- Prev  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: