Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Website Links > Minisreunited.com

Guessworks

60 Posts
Member #: 651
Advanced Member

Rugby, UK

Have you ever wondered where your first mini is now, or some of the previous history surrounding your current pride and joy?

Well this is what Minisreunited is designed to provide.

Minisreunited is an ever increasing source of information provided by those very mini owners and enthusiasts which may have owned your Mini at some stage in the past, or may well be the current custodians.

You are encouraged to register and provide an anecdotal account of your Minis and their history, maybe some pictures, as this is the only way the information in the site is gathered. However, you are free to search the information using the 'Find my mini' box.

http://www.minisreunited.com

As you can probably appreciate, it's very unlikely that you will get a 'hit' on your mini at this early stage of the game, but hopefully as more mini owners/enthusiasts become aware this may change. So as above, even if you don't get a hit, please register and enter some details, you never know, the next person onto the site may be a previous owner.

AlexB
Site Admin

6266 Posts
Member #: 1
The boring bloke who runs this place.

Berkshire

Not going to put my details on there.. don't want it pinched or cloned.. :)

Vegard

7763 Posts
Member #: 74
I pick holes in everything..

Chief ancient post excavator

Norway

We've got the same in Noorway. Excellent stuff, with just limited info..

http://www.miniregister.net/

On 13th Jul, 2012 Ben H said:
Mine gets in the way a bit, but only when it is up. If it is down it does not cause a problem.

Mini_Andy

2102 Posts
Member #: 432
Post Whore

Swindon

i will happily put my info on there later. hopefully find out what happened to my first, maybe even buy her back :)

Guessworks

60 Posts
Advanced Member

Rugby, UK

AlexB... I'm not forcing you.... *wink*

However, maybe something to belay your fears... you first must know the number plate to search for it... Secondly, your number plate is on public display on the front of your car anyway *wink*

TurboDave16V
Forum Mod

10979 Posts
Member #: 17
***16***

SouthPark, Colorado

I'm going to see if the Vin number from my first few minis is still around. I know for sure that the rest of the mini isn't....

On 17th Nov, 2014 Tom Fenton said:
Sorry to say My Herpes are no better

Ready to feel Ancient ??? This is 26 years old as of 2022 https://youtu.be/YQQokcoOzeY

Carl

2924 Posts
Member #: 95
Post Whore

liverpool-on-sea

liking the stolen section, i think this will take a while to build up the data base but good idea its a shame i cant remeber many of my regs

no longer a series, but still 1.3 turbo.

On 28th Nov, 2008 Sprocket said:
Oh now that is a long shaft you have Carl.

Guessworks

60 Posts
Advanced Member

Rugby, UK

ohh. glad you spotted that.. was just about to post the update...

There's an AWOL button which lists any vehicles which have been stolen and not yet recovered, fortunetaly there are no real ones, just one I've made up to check it works.. ( the button's only there if there's something to show )

Home > Website Links > Minisreunited.com
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: