Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Companies to Avoid > GWE Ltd

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

I'm not one for slagging off suppliers, but this crowd have pissed me off.

My old Mig finally shot its bolt at the weekend, so I have to get a new one quick to finish the Studio restoration. I was going to order a Portamig for Xmas, but they are on a 2-3 week wait and they are expensive.

Decided on a SIP Professional, found the cheapest on the web and placed the order.

This company were the cheapest.

http://www.gwe-ltd.com/

Rang them yesterday morning to confirm. Yes, they had the machine in stock and would get it to me by the weekend.

Got an email last night "we currently do not have this machine available".

Pfffffffffffffffffffffff

Edited by Paul S on 11th Nov, 2008.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

MikeRace

6549 Posts
Member #: 1149
#1 Basshunter Fan

Force Racing ICT Dept Manager Miglia Turbo Am frum Yokshyer tha noes!

Plecks! I bought my sip 170 from ebay for a bout £150 its still going strong after 4 years of abuse. I suppose if you dont have the time to hang around for a bargain you dont really have much choice.

1/4 Mile 14.3secs 96Mph Terminal 10psi of boost.

Fibreglass Parts? - http://www.tdkracing.co.uk/
Split Rims? - http://www.force-racing.co.uk/

Weldnffc

1 Posts
Member #: 4295

Hello GWE crowd here

As I put in my email sincere apologies, there was no unallocated stock available for you and I responded the same day.

You accused me of selling them too cheap!!! More stock in on Tuesday and at the same price until February

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

OK.

Make your own mind up guys.

This is the cheapest source of SIP Welders on the web.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

James_H

3692 Posts
Member #: 1833
Formally mini_majic

Auckland, New Zealand

fookin hell word gets round fast...

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

Someone must have tipped them off.

The annoying thing is that since I made the original post above, I recieved the email saying that they would have them back in stock next week.

If they had told me that last night, or even that they were making efforts to source another welder, I may have waited another week and saved myself £60.

joeybaby83

6274 Posts
Member #: 509
Post Whore

Isle of Man

On 11th Nov, 2008 Weldnffc said:

More stock in on Tuesday and at the same price until February

It would appear from there website they are still out of stock....hmmm

"Turbo's make torque, and torque makes fun"

"did you know you can toast potato waffles?"

Home > Companies to Avoid > GWE Ltd
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: