Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > MS Trials & Testing > Joining up for testing

dhaines

10 Posts
Member #: 1539

Denver, Colorado

I doubt anyone remembers me volunteering to help test Jean's code, many things happened to me after I said I would, sale of car, move, change jobs, etc...well now I am back and this time for good. I will be doing all the testing on a bone stock mpi.

I just put in the order for
MSII kit, two Innovate LC-1 Digital Wideband Controller with Sensor, the jimstim, extra coil driver mod kit, leads, etc...

Ive already sourced a spare manifold to weld in the two LC-1s, hope there is enough room.

Ive spent the better part of two days setting up two laptops with all the software and such. One is running xubuntu the other is w98 so it will be interesting to see if there is a difference between them. In the event that neither are suitable I will have to order the serial to usb adapter cable.

Oh and I am going to get ahold of the black ecu connector to tie the ms into the existing harness. The red connector was a custom order by rover so I will be either modifying a standard black one to accept it or casting my own with a plastic molding kit.

Anyway, I will have about a million questions once I get started building the kits (like setting it up to control the IACV and getting the dash tach working, etc...) but for now I just wanted to say hello.
*tongue*

"sorry, Jedi mind tricks don't work on retards" Mediocre Films 2008

Home > MS Trials & Testing > Joining up for testing
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: