Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Paul S trials and testing > Siamese Code Trial - Take Four

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

I think that I was on 3.0.2c..........

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Rod S

5988 Posts
Member #: 2024
Formally Retired

Rural Suffolk

Strange, mine shows as 3.0.3e

Schrödinger's cat - so which one am I ???

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

On 25th Jun, 2009 Rod S said:
Strange, mine shows as 3.0.3e

So does mine now. I thought Jean was refering to the version that the .msq came from.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

jbelanger

1267 Posts
Member #: 831
Post Whore

Montreal, Canada

Well the 10x TPSdot change was done in 3.0.3a from 0313. I don't think I ever had a 3.0.2c but there was a 3.0.2b which was a couple of weeks before 3.0.3a.

Jean

http://www.jbperf.com/

Rod S

5988 Posts
Formally Retired

Rural Suffolk

As one of my friends used to say when I quoted version numbers at him from some other software..... "There are more generations in here than in Star Trek......."

Sorry, getting late.....

jbelanger

1267 Posts
Member #: 831
Post Whore

Montreal, Canada

That's a good one. And, yeah, there are a lot of versions.

http://www.jbperf.com/

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

Bugger, rain stopped play today.

Rod S

5988 Posts
Formally Retired

Rural Suffolk

Bad luck - it's blazing sunshine over here at the moment, grinding dust sticking to the sweat......

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

We got a drenching around 6-7:00am and its forecast rain for most of the day.

Anyway, I've got the builders back today plus I ought to do some paid work for a change.

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

Managed to get a couple of trips around the block between showers.

Runs up the gears fine, but then after a bit of overun it misfires and it seems to be going out of synch. There does not appear to be anything wrong software wise.

Just had it idling fine on the drive, then I slammed the bonnet and it died and now it wont idle :(

Need to check the cam sensor wiring in the morning. I've been trial fitting the intercooler, so I may have dislodged something.

EDIT: It may be a pulse width issue. Although I've dropped fuel pressure to help I'm still idling at 1.2 to 1.3 mSec.

Edited by Paul S on 26th Jun, 2009.

Home > Paul S trials and testing > Siamese Code Trial - Take Four
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests) <- Prev  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: