Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Paul S trials and testing > Siamese Code Trial - Take Six - P

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

On 10th Sep, 2010 robert said:
i think alpa ,the whole pulse moves back and forwards in relation to crank positoin , ,whilst keeping the duration of the pulse at watever gives the correct mixture .

yes

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

This is my current timing table.

This thread has been superceded by the thread on the trials with boost. Interestingly the maximum injection timing at 100kPA has dropped back to 155 degrees from the info given above once I fitted the turbo.

Edited by Paul S on 11th Sep, 2010.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

robert

6743 Posts
Member #: 828
Post Whore

uranus

perhaps as intake temp goes up the wall wetting reduces so the timing drops back ?

Medusa + injection = too much torque for the dyno ..https://youtu.be/qg5o0_tJxYM

Tom Fenton
Site Admin

15300 Posts
Member #: 337
Fearless Tom Fenton, Avon Park 2007 & 2008 class D winner

&

TM legend.

Rotherham South Yorkshire

Reading this with interest, out of curiousity Paul how do you go about determining the optimum injection timing figures in your table above?

On 29th Nov, 2016 madmk1 said:

On 28th Nov, 2016 Rob Gavin said:
I refuse to pay for anything else

Like fuel 😂😂

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

On 11th Sep, 2010 Tom Fenton said:
Reading this with interest, out of curiousity Paul how do you go about determining the optimum injection timing figures in your table above?

Trial and error on the test track. Logging data to the laptop and then analysing.

Compare the two wideband readings. If the inners are richest, then reduce the timing and vice versa.

Home > Paul S trials and testing > Siamese Code Trial - Take Six - P
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests) <- Prev  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: