Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Paul S trials and testing > Yet Another Log

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

Right, changed from the LM-1 to an AEM Gauge. Logging everything through the MS now.

No other changes to setup, the only thing is that the weather is getting a bit cooler.

Took another log from our favourite bit of private road:

Log from the same road at the end of August:

Went a bit faster but odd that the AFRs should lean out.

Edited by Paul S on 11th Oct, 2009.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Rod S

5988 Posts
Member #: 2024
Formally Retired

Rural Suffolk

All that random noise has gone on the outers - which is good....

Which scale is the air temperature on, left or right and what units - it's down but I can't work out by how much.......

And is the calibration of the IAT the same since you switched to Tuner Studio to log ??? EDIT - or rather, have you updated the calibration since the latest version of the code as the older log will be on a previous release of the code (I assume).

Edited by Rod S on 11th Oct, 2009.

Schrödinger's cat - so which one am I ???

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

The temperature scale is on the right, so around 15 Deg C cooler?

The code version hasn't changed since the previous log, but we were using the Innovate Plug-in to log the MS data. This may not have been correct.

I'm suspecting fuel pressure has dropped a bit.

Edited by Paul S on 11th Oct, 2009.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Rod S

5988 Posts
Member #: 2024
Formally Retired

Rural Suffolk

If it's 15 degrees drop, that's about a 5% increase in air mass flow (if my mental arithmetic is right....)

Which would nearly explain the 8mS to 8.5mS pulse increase you mentioned in the other thread.

Schrödinger's cat - so which one am I ???

Home > Paul S trials and testing > Yet Another Log
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: