Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Non-Mini Discussion > Phone Unlocking

PaulH

1346 Posts
Member #: 2340
Post Whore

Dublin Ireland

Ok one for the techies, I have a Mobile phone I got Legit from a friend of mine a few months ago, it has been in its box for some months as it is locked the the Vodafone network and I am on O2, does anyone know how to unlock the phone or is there an easer way than buying a Vodafone sim and toping it up my 120 quid and them unlocking the phone ?
It would pain me to give them the money, I have goggled it but all I can find is them web sights, which also charge for the unlocking code, are they any good or are they just a scam?

On 17th Feb, 2009 Rob H said:

I find the easiest way is to super glue the bolt to the end of one of my fingers.

sim_ou_nao

361 Posts
Member #: 114

Porto/Portugal

Try download the program "crux calculator", it works with some older phones!

Pedro Silva

http://miniciados.blogspot.pt/

AlexB
Site Admin

6266 Posts
Member #: 1
The boring bloke who runs this place.

Berkshire

what phone is it?

PaulH

1346 Posts
Member #: 2340
Post Whore

Dublin Ireland

Its one of these HP IPAQ's

On 17th Feb, 2009 Rob H said:

I find the easiest way is to super glue the bolt to the end of one of my fingers.

Ramesh

3 Posts
Member #: 10661

On 14th Nov, 2009 PaulH said:
Ok one for the techies, I have a Mobile phone I got Legit from a friend of mine a few months ago, it has been in its box for some months as it is locked the the Vodafone network and I am on O2, does anyone know how to unlock the phone or is there an easer way than buying a Vodafone sim and toping it up my 120 quid and them unlocking the phone ?
It would pain me to give them the money, I have goggled it but all I can find is them web sights, which also charge for the unlocking code, are they any good or are they just a scam?

I have no idea about them.If you want to unlock your mobile phone from the network lock,I would suggest you to get an unlock code from http://www.unlocking4free.com/free-unlocking-tools for some old models of Nokia,Samsung,Alcatel etc.,

Rob Gavin

6729 Posts
Member #: 618
Post Whore

Glasgow

the last time I got a phone un-locked, it was in one of the local phone kiosks in town; did it while I waited for £5

wng691s clubby

2057 Posts
Member #: 9252
Post Whore

Cleethorpes

id also used a kiosk thing i paid a tenner for a new release phone to be unlocked

Done now needs redoing lol

Home > Non-Mini Discussion > Phone Unlocking
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: