Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Local Meets > midlands rolling road shootout

1380rich

484 Posts
Member #: 4755

warwickshire

Smmc's got a rolling road. In southam :)

2012 Avon class c 2nd place 13.8 @98mph

philc

1394 Posts
Member #: 1346
Post Whore

bromsgrove

On 18th Jan, 2010 Tom Fenton said:
Try TTP in Bromsgrove, good motorway access.

very expensive, last time i went £75 per hour and laughed on my way out

philc

1394 Posts
Member #: 1346
Post Whore

bromsgrove

thier is sw motorsport in northfield, I don't know much about them, but is happy to facilitate RR events. They don;t appear to have a website, here is the only link i have off a local forum
http://forum.theunofficialbromsgroveminicl...php?topic=487.0

I am happy to arrange if needed

Edited by philc on 18th Jan, 2010.

clubminiflip

1840 Posts
Member #: 54
Post Whore

nr coventry

well if i get my friends metro turbo up & running i'm defo up for a session, if any of the more experianced mini/metro turbo owners out there would come along to help me get this metro turbo running well, i have a timing light & various other bits & i can bring you some beer for your help *surprised*P if your within the midlands i'll even pick you up so you can drink your beer/cider

i've heard southam are'nt bad but obviously we need somewhere that knows turbocharged a-series, we're a differant breed *surprised*P

SKYLINES ARE LIKE CLITS, EVERY FLANGE SEEMS TO HAVE ONE: see this sticker on my silvia

the Search-section on this forum is blummin superb & simple to use, unlike some other forums, without the search-section & the help of this bunch of chaps on here i'll never be able to !!!Start the day with a 998cc turbo!!! :) i'm getting closer though!

Tom Fenton says: I have it all, make me an offer

Supercharger

89 Posts
Member #: 7165
Advanced Member

Solihull/Birmingham

Southam mini/metro should be ok with forced induction. They do some of the setting up of the jonspeed supercharger kits that jonspeed fit for customers. And I have heard good things ab out them before.

1380rich

484 Posts
Member #: 4755

warwickshire

He does work wonders :) they have a few turbo's they deal with. One being a metro challenge car i think.

2012 Avon class c 2nd place 13.8 @98mph

Home > Local Meets > midlands rolling road shootout
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests) <- Prev  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: