Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Companies to Avoid > Kal14 / ENGINEJOHN

Jason G

4360 Posts
Member #: 1459
En-suite user

Braintree, Essex

I've checked with the bank, the cheque has cleared! Please can you tell me the consignment number so I can track the postage? I have been waiting almost two weeks now..............

On 19th Feb, 2010 fastcarl said:
That reminds me jason the cheque for 10 K you sent me for the two spark plugs didn't clear, so can you send another but bung another 2 grand on for admin,i meen ive had to go to the bank twice now you know,lol

carl

On 19th Jan, 2010 wil_h said:
I would start the furthest place from the finish.

On 24th Mar, 2012 apbellamy said:
I feel all special knowing that I've given your mum my wood.

Been neglecting Turbo'd 'A' series..............

fastcarl

6962 Posts
Member #: 507
Fastest A Series Mini in the World

leeds/wakefield.

Look jase me old cocker, i aint in this for the f--king love of it, just send me the dosh or i'll sulk and bad mouth you to all your friends, yes both of them,lol.

carl

On 20th Feb, 2010 Jason G said:
I've checked with the bank, the cheque has cleared! Please can you tell me the consignment number so I can track the postage? I have been waiting almost two weeks now..............

That reminds me jason the cheque for 10 K you sent me for the two spark plugs didn't clear, so can you send another but bung another 2 grand on for admin,i meen ive had to go to the bank twice now you know,lol

carl

WWW.FORCE-RACING.CO.UK PLEASE CLICK HERE

Jason G

4360 Posts
Member #: 1459
En-suite user

Braintree, Essex

I've sent you a cheque...and for your information I only have one friend. I don't want to fall out and I've tried to be mature about our transaction. If you have any doubts please can you send the cheque back. I'll even pay the postage.

Thanks

Jason

On 20th Feb, 2010 fastcarl said:
Look jase me old cocker, i aint in this for the f--king love of it, just send me the dosh or i'll sulk and bad mouth you to all your friends, yes both of them,lol.

carl

On 20th Feb, 2010 Jason G said:

carl

On 19th Jan, 2010 wil_h said:
I would start the furthest place from the finish.

On 24th Mar, 2012 apbellamy said:
I feel all special knowing that I've given your mum my wood.

Been neglecting Turbo'd 'A' series..............

gregh55

395 Posts
Member #: 3636

herefordshire

everyone got there stuff now?

Brett

9502 Posts
Member #: 1023
Post Whore

Doncaster, South Yorkshire

On 25th Feb, 2010 gregh55 said:
everyone got there stuff now?

im unsure about every one else, there is a guy over seas (cant remember of the top of my head) waiting for a cylinder head still i believe, my wheels turned up, but as far as im aware he is now banned from trading on tmf completely

Yes i moved to the darkside *happy*

Instagram @jdm_brett

welshdan

2095 Posts
Member #: 1111
Post Whore

s wales

Blah blah blah.

This did not occur on here and should be kept on TMF........

Edited by Tom Fenton on 25th Feb, 2010.

TurboDave16V
Forum Mod

10979 Posts
Member #: 17
***16***

SouthPark, Colorado

come on engine john, let's hear your side LOL

On 17th Nov, 2014 Tom Fenton said:
Sorry to say My Herpes are no better

Ready to feel Ancient ??? This is 26 years old as of 2022 https://youtu.be/YQQokcoOzeY

Brett

9502 Posts
Post Whore

lovely *indifferent*

Instagram @jdm_brett

skolawn

270 Posts
Member #: 69

Coventry

Hi

If anyone has any information on engine john, or john robinson or john robson or john parmer or palmer or KAL14 or hi torque or radical racing engines, I would like to know, he has had my daughters ministox in for repairs and cut it down to its chassis and roll cage without permission and after 7 weeeks we had to collect it and most of its parts are missing, including 3 x white 6x12 diamond cut alloys minilight MWS which are the most unique item almost new couple of racing dinks on lips of rims, and nearly new yoko 539's....

He has been of late trading out of a farm near polesworth.

Paul

wolfie

8215 Posts
Member #: 90
Post Whore

Somewhere around Swindon

go to the police thats theft

Crystal Sound Audio said:

Why wolfie...you should have your name as Fuckfaceshithead !

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."-Douglas Adams

wng691s clubby

2057 Posts
Member #: 9252
Post Whore

Cleethorpes

id go to the police any maybe pay him a call at an unsociable hour in a not so nice way *angry*

Done now needs redoing lol

TurboDave16V
Forum Mod

10979 Posts
Member #: 17
***16***

SouthPark, Colorado

On 30th Sep, 2012 skolawn said:
Hi

If anyone has any information on engine john, or john robinson or john robson or john parmer or palmer or KAL14 or hi torque or radical racing engines, I would like to know, he has had my daughters ministox in for repairs and cut it down to its chassis and roll cage without permission and after 7 weeeks we had to collect it and most of its parts are missing, including 3 x white 6x12 diamond cut alloys minilight MWS which are the most unique item almost new couple of racing dinks on lips of rims, and nearly new yoko 539's....

He has been of late trading out of a farm near polesworth.

Paul

Wow. Just wow.
How do folks have the balls to do this.

On 17th Nov, 2014 Tom Fenton said:
Sorry to say My Herpes are no better

Ready to feel Ancient ??? This is 26 years old as of 2022 https://youtu.be/YQQokcoOzeY

skolawn

270 Posts

Coventry

I know pretty miffed to be honest, have pics of his finest work from arrival to us picking it up on my facebook page must work out how to link it. Basically kept some adjustable shocks the wheels tyres her battery radius arms back plates adjusters hilos and threw everything else into the hedges and under cars outside... he even emptied her fuel tank as she had just gone out and done half a lap before being body boarded out of it into an ambulance....... class guy... I need an address for him...or a land line...

Brett

9502 Posts
Post Whore

Some one has or had his address because i had it sent to me i no longer have it though

Instagram @jdm_brett

Brett

9502 Posts
Post Whore

Actually looking back over the thread it is obvious who pm'd me.... i understand he is missing too

Instagram @jdm_brett

skolawn

270 Posts

Coventry

Will keep chasing him......my daughters not the only kid he has let down, more are coming out of the woodwork now....

Joe C

12307 Posts
Member #: 565
Carlos Fandango

Burnham-on-Crouch, Essex

just like jimmy savile.....

On 28th Aug, 2011 Kean said:
At the risk of being sigged...

Joe, do you have a photo of your tool?

http://www.turbominis.co.uk/forums/index.p...9064&lastpost=1

https://joe1977.imgbb.com/

skolawn

270 Posts

Coventry

Hi

This guy is now trading out of what was the smart performance premises, which I am led to believe has shut down. I saw the rolling road being removed on one of my many visits trying to get my daughters bits back. No idea what the relationship is with Smart but this is where he is, though rarely there and certainly never there when he says he will be.. Some young kids are dealing with him and he is helping them out, they don't know me from Adam but perhaps some others who are on both forums can but them straight before others are scammed. Trading as Radical Race Engines out of smarts premises now.

Paul

skolawn

270 Posts

Coventry

Really need this guys address.....

skolawn

270 Posts

Coventry

This scum bag is still at it, screwed a mini kid out of £700 recently, and another out of parts to build an engine they supplied.. Be warned if you are near birmingham, new names Daytona Performance Performance Parts, Speedline Engines.... be careful out there....

skolawn

270 Posts

Coventry

Had call from Warwickshire Police this guy is now wanted in connection with a mini valued at 10,000 which disappeared they have a warrant out for him...

Carl S
Forum Mod

1927 Posts
Member #: 1761
Stalker

Bristol

Probably to do with that Mini Sport theft then?

John

10020 Posts
Member #: 1456
Mongo

Barnsley, South Flatcapshire

LOL @ Carl!

Wasn't he at Bingley on Sunday trading?

If something is worth doing, it's worth doing half of.

Tom Fenton
Site Admin

15300 Posts
Member #: 337
Fearless Tom Fenton, Avon Park 2007 & 2008 class D winner

&

TM legend.

Rotherham South Yorkshire

I've had enough of this thread.

I feel sorry for anyone who has lost property, BUT, I will not allow TM to be a place for potential slander.

The end.

On 29th Nov, 2016 madmk1 said:

On 28th Nov, 2016 Rob Gavin said:
I refuse to pay for anything else

Like fuel 😂😂

Home > Companies to Avoid > Kal14 / ENGINEJOHN
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests) <- Prev  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: