Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Companies to Avoid > waxacar green performance filters

strech

110 Posts
Member #: 2214
Advanced Member

doncaster south yorkshire

i placed an order with this company on the 4th of may, on the 7th I e-mailed them, no response, on the 8th, I e-mailed them again, i was informed that i should of read the small print, it could take up to 28 days for delivery, i have just had my credit card statment, they have taken the money out on the 4th, but i have to wait up to 28 days for the filter. cheeky b*****ds.

:(

Tom Fenton
Site Admin

15300 Posts
Member #: 337
Fearless Tom Fenton, Avon Park 2007 & 2008 class D winner

&

TM legend.

Rotherham South Yorkshire

Standard practise really by any dealer who does not stock what you want to buy and has to order it from the manufacturer. If they order it and you subsequently change your mind, they are then stuck with whatever it is. Therefore they charge you and order whatever it is at the same time.

On 29th Nov, 2016 madmk1 said:

On 28th Nov, 2016 Rob Gavin said:
I refuse to pay for anything else

Like fuel 😂😂

strech

110 Posts
Member #: 2214
Advanced Member

doncaster south yorkshire

just to let everyone know, the filter still not arrived, i have left numerous e-mails, no reply, i have tried telephone, no reply.
i will now contact my credit card company to get the money back.
by the time i write to my credit card company the 28 days will have elapsed

Edited by strech on 31st May, 2010.

Coupe

998 Posts
Member #: 2178
Post Whore

Leyland, Lancs

It hasn't yet reached the 28 days mark stated yet though so your credit card company will be unlikely to do anything about it yet.

On 15th Jul, 2009 fastcarl said:
a breif struggle ensued but Will emerged the victor with a pair of undies in his possesion

On 21st Sep, 2009 apbellamy said:
No, but you did chuck your guts up over my front gate the Saturday before! You even managed to get a bit in your arm pit...

Home > Companies to Avoid > waxacar green performance filters
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: