Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Website Links > Club Discounts on A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

6 Posts
Member #: 9079

Midlands - UK

Hello,

I would just like to let you all know there is now the facility for club discounts on our website. We offer good range of products for the classic car enthusiast.

If you are a paid up member of a club or group please get your club secretaries to write to us to obtain the clubs discount coupon.

A-Series Spares (Link)

Our Products Include

* Engine rebuilds, Cylinder heads, Cam Re-profiling
* Electronic Ignition, Distributors, Coils etc All are built and then inspected and tested in the UK
* Tools, A/F, Whitworth, Metric. Garage Equipment. All Quality brands, Britool, Facom, Sealey.
* Stainless Steel and HT imperial fasteners including our master sets for Classic Mini, Jaguar etc.

We are currently having indoor and outdoor car covers manufactured for the Mini (tailored to the size and shape of the mini) We can offer the option of having either our logo or your clubs logo (if you can order a few of them) on the covers! These are hi quality multi layered covers.

All you have to do is,

1. Head over to our shop (www.aseriesspares.co.uk)
2. Pick the items you require
3. Enter your voucher code in at the shopping cart stage
4. DISCOUNT IS THEN APPLIED
5. Pay for the purchase

ENJOY the purchase!

This offer can be used with the current 10% off Electronic Ignition systems offer. Thats alot of discount....

We hope to be able to help many of you in the future!

Kind Regards

Rob

A-Series Spares
www.aseriesspares.co.uk

http://www.aseriesspares.co.uk

minimad01

212 Posts
Member #: 8109

Suffolk

just purchesed an alarm of these an i am very please with the service an the qiuck responce to my email's an questions :) highly recommended

Drop A Gear An Floor It

Home > Website Links > Club Discounts on A-Series Spares
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: