Donations towards server fund so far this month.

 
£10.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Website Links > good find i think

Brett

User Avatar

I helped keep this site alive!

8413 Posts
Member #: 1023
Post Whore

Doncaster, South Yorkshire

might have a propper read when i get chance

http://www.stealth316.com/2-calc-hp-et-mph.htm

My B18VtecTurbo Awd Mini *happy*

On 17th May, 2014 apbellamy said:
Or turn the centre bolt until it snaps and then hit it as hard as you can with a big fuck off hammer. Last time I had this issue I used a special tool called a 'Brett' to snap the bolt and swing the hammer. Got a perfect result. lol


madmk1

User Avatar

4523 Posts
Member #: 6181
Double hard bastard

brookwood woking

wish i had gone to school now its way over my head lol

simon

Nothing is impossible it just costs more and takes longer.

On 1st Nov, 2007 Ben H said:
There is no such thing as 'insignificant weight saving', it all adds up.


Brett

User Avatar

I helped keep this site alive!

8413 Posts
Member #: 1023
Post Whore

Doncaster, South Yorkshire




On 1st Oct, 2010 madmk1 said:
wish i had gone to school now its way over my head lol

simon

i gave up after a glance *happy* but ill read it untill i understand or atleast untill it makes sense*tongue*

My B18VtecTurbo Awd Mini *happy*

On 17th May, 2014 apbellamy said:
Or turn the centre bolt until it snaps and then hit it as hard as you can with a big fuck off hammer. Last time I had this issue I used a special tool called a 'Brett' to snap the bolt and swing the hammer. Got a perfect result. lol


madmk1

User Avatar

4523 Posts
Member #: 6181
Double hard bastard

brookwood woking

same here *laughing*

Nothing is impossible it just costs more and takes longer.

On 1st Nov, 2007 Ben H said:
There is no such thing as 'insignificant weight saving', it all adds up.


lewisnoakes

User Avatar

47 Posts
Member #: 8451
Member

warwick

that make 100% sense.... not.
shall have to dig the old science books out.

1/4 mile in....??
Only Time Will Tell!!!


best_stig

User Avatar

453 Posts
Member #: 6449
Senior Member

Brisbane, Australia

Its amazing what you can do with some thinking time and excel.

I know of a spreadsheet that can compare the effects of changing things on the car compared to a control car. And then converting that into how many points you would get at the end of the day. Interesting stuff but no idea where to start it off.

In boost we trust

Home > Website Links > good find i think
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: