Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > For Sale > 5 Port EFI Kits - Gauging Interest

Alex1340

902 Posts
Member #: 111
Post Whore

Loughborough

You could use my 1380 286 36/31 1.5:1 rocker on bike carbs to compare. Lol would discount on a efi set up then be available? *smiley*

fab

1497 Posts
Member #: 100
Parisien Turbo Expert

Paris\' suburb

Paul ,
I'm definitlely interested to convert my twin varbs to an efi set up,
mainly because I would like to switch from fuels esily,
I already have a lot of efi sensors set ups,
so hardwre wise I only need an msii ecu with described outputs, could I trig staged injectors (one idling part throttle and one at trumpet mouth)
Will I have the possibily to use deferent timing between these 2 (ex idling/part injector 10° timing and 20° for the power one??).

fab

1497 Posts
Member #: 100
Parisien Turbo Expert

Paris\' suburb

What about canems ecu?

best_stig

453 Posts
Member #: 6449

Brisbane, Australia

The bit that makes me a bit wary is the troubleshooting for it. Otherwise its a great idea.

In boost we trust

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

On 21st Oct, 2010 fab said:
Paul ,
I'm definitlely interested to convert my twin varbs to an efi set up,
mainly because I would like to switch from fuels esily,
I already have a lot of efi sensors set ups,
so hardwre wise I only need an msii ecu with described outputs, could I trig staged injectors (one idling part throttle and one at trumpet mouth)
Will I have the possibily to use deferent timing between these 2 (ex idling/part injector 10° timing and 20° for the power one??).

You cannot time the staged secondary injectors differently from the primaries, although you can switch of the primaries and run just the secondaries. This means you could have half the timing map dedicated to the secondary injectors.

I've yet to see any real proof that the Canems does the business in terms of fuel distribution.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Home > For Sale > 5 Port EFI Kits - Gauging Interest
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests) <- Prev  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: