Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > For Sale > GT17 oil drain, ultralight flywheel

apbellamy

16540 Posts
Member #: 4241
King Gaycharger, butt plug dealer, Sheldon Cooper and a BAC but generally a niceish fella if you dont mind a northerner

Rotherham, South Yorkshire

Ultralight flywheel - has had a brand new verto centre fitted by our esteemed swarf makee (Fast Carl). Used grey diaphragm (less than 2k miles), used friction plate (again less than 2k miles). plate and spring removed from the vans old engine and held well up to 18psi.

£100 + £7.50 postage (48 hour courier)

GT17 oildrain plate thingy. takes a 1/2" NPT fitting. - SOLD

Edited by apbellamy on 1st Jun, 2011.

On 11th Feb, 2015 robert said:
i tried putting soap on it , and heating it to brown , then slathered my new lube on it

*hehe!*

just_jack

545 Posts
Member #: 2928
Post Whore

peterborough

Interested in the clutch/fly setup,
What does the verto style centre do to make any difference and ( I'll probably sound a real jebb end) is it a ring gear for a inertia starter

ThAnks
Jack

Jack Jones

apbellamy

16540 Posts
King Gaycharger, butt plug dealer, Sheldon Cooper and a BAC but generally a niceish fella if you dont mind a northerner

The original flywheel taper was damaged, so Carl machined it for a removable verto centre. It just means that you need to use the verto bolt, lock tab and keyway washer which are inlcuded. It is the inertia ring gear. You may need to space the starter out by a couple of mm.

i tried putting soap on it , and heating it to brown , then slathered my new lube on it

*hehe!*

kenny2

514 Posts
Member #: 5362
Post Whore

wexford in ireland

hey could you measure the distance between the 2 fitting bolt holes on the oil drain for me please andy??

On 5th Jan, 2011 wolfie said:
he floated over to mine for a bit of ring

apbellamy

16540 Posts

The bolts are at 38mm centres.

The drain thingy is provisionally sold though.

*hehe!*

apbellamy

16540 Posts

oil drain sold.

*hehe!*

just_jack

545 Posts
Member #: 2928
Post Whore

peterborough

Pm'd fly/clutch

Jack Jones

apbellamy

16540 Posts

all sold

*hehe!*

Home > For Sale > GT17 oil drain, ultralight flywheel
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: