Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Companies to Avoid > VERY Disappointed with the arc angels

Funkyp

106 Posts
Member #: 9354
Advanced Member

I tried really hard not to show my disappointment from these guys, and waited for a long time,
But they have failed again and again.

I have ordered a flip front kit in MARCH 2011 (app. 6 months ago), and i still haven't received the kit.
Because i live abroad i called them prior to the purchase to verify that i am paying the right amount for shipping and handling, and they were extremely nice (talk with Tristan White).
I have transferred £186.00 GBP on the 20'th of March 2011.

I have payed the money fully that same day, and from there nothing! after 3 weeks i called them and they said they have shipped the package, and it will take some time, another month went by and i rang again and still no answer.

2 months ago i called them, and christen said that he is sorry and "the package is right by the door" and that he will send me an e-mail with the tracking and it would take 2 weeks at most.

still didn't receive anything.

called them again 3 weeks ago, and christen said that he doesn't know whats wrong, but he will check and get in touch by mail in 2 days, and until today i have not heard anything from them.

They don't answer very frequently, and getting in touch with them is harder then reaching the pope.

I really did my best to give them time and everything because i do believe they did me a favor sending the package abroad, but im just about to give up on them, and even if i do that, i wont get my money back because it took so long.

By the way,
the main reason i have not finished my project is the lack of this kit as i was about to put my engine in, but i wasn't about to do that before i put the kit on.

I recommend you think twice before dealing with them.
Naor

Edited by Funkyp on 29th Aug, 2011.

Apparently, I'm Wrong :[

liam mini 35

272 Posts
Member #: 9125

Sheffield, South Yorkshire

At least you can get in touch with them. They brought a load of my stuff the other week but forgot the door locks, and i cant gt in touch with them. I know they are busy but i have spent quite literally a full day phoneing them every 30 mins and cabt gt in touch.

The turbo build has finally started

Carlzilla

3673 Posts
Member #: 9300
Post Whore

Quarry Bonk

They generally are very very busy, i had trouble contacting them, the product was great in the end, but because of the contact issues i personally wouldn't use them again. They still owe me a pair of bonnet pins i think, but i gave up on trying to recover them and just bought some myself.

On 26th Jan, 2012 Tom Fenton said:
ring problems are down to wear or abuse but although annoying it isn't a show stopper

On 5th Aug, 2014 madmk1 said:
Shit the bed! I had snapped the end of my shaft off!!

17.213 @ 71mph, 64bhp n/a (Old Engine)

darkviper222

55 Posts
Member #: 9904
Advanced Member

I have experienced the same out come with this company and am very angry with both the product and service I recieved.
I also had spoken to Tristan White and the guy is very friendly. However 3 months down the road and no replys to emails or phone calls I have to say that it did not make me very happy when I finally recieved my products. The quality of the carbon fibre was very poor and choose to clear coat the carbon to give it a better finsh. This wasnt a bad idea however I had paint runs from one end to the other.
I could not get in contact with Tristan White agian as my phone calls and emails agian were not answered..!!
I would strongly not recomend this company to anyone..... Stay away *angry*

maccamcvey

847 Posts
Member #: 6673
Post Whore

Worral Sheffield

I got a few bits from them at the last show, seamed nice guys, perhaps if they are so busy then need to employ a picker/packer/receptionist?

Johnny

1183 Posts
Member #: 6926
Post Whore

Accrington

right, i will stay away. was going to get £500 worth of bits from them, but if they cant do a good job or communicate then i wont bother.

Thanks for the heads up.

wolfie

8215 Posts
Member #: 90
Post Whore

Somewhere around Swindon

i am in two minds now, i like there stuff and there is something i want to purchase but cant be arsed with issues like these above, i think i will hold off and see how things progress with them hopefully they will get better.

Crystal Sound Audio said:

Why wolfie...you should have your name as Fuckfaceshithead !

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."-Douglas Adams

gregh55

395 Posts
Member #: 3636

herefordshire

I ordered a dash from them at bingley and left a small deposit..

2 months later I got home and it had been delivered, but I havn't paid for it! I've been calling them to try and pay for it but no one answers lol

Clive1330

279 Posts
Member #: 10230

Wish I had read this before ordering over£1000 worth of stuff. It turned up very quick they actually drove over a 100 miles to drop it of themselves. I took it all straight over to the body shop for fitting. It caused endless amounts of headaches getting it to fit. The bonnet went out of shape after cutting the lip off as they were supposed to send a mk1 bonnet. I sent it back to them to be reinforced, when it came back the paint was ruined and the finish was awful, spoke to Tristan and he said if I take it to them to have my arches fitted they will sort it but that's another £300 and I would have to hire a trailer and stay there while its being done over a few days. I would never use them again.

fred05

23 Posts
Member #: 10709

Gap

Disappointed too about the time left between the order and the delivery...parts are good quality, but service is really bad....

afrance2905

265 Posts
Member #: 10512

whitby, north yorkshire

I orderd a front end of them a while back but I kept in touch over Facebook and they replied every time telling me the progress, and when I got it it was really good quality and fits pretty good to, better than the curly boot lid if got

redrat

328 Posts
Member #: 9107

Devon

Sorry to revive this thread but rather than start a new one . Ordered £800 worth of bits , only got the half the stuff which is poor quality and now can't get hold of them . It's been 6 months since my order . Fortunately I live 40mins away from their farm so a trip down for some answers is happening this week .

In short avoid this shoddy run poor company .

BronkoMini

301 Posts
Member #: 10610

Wiltshire

Took them 3 months to send out my fixing kit for my dash board.

The_Arc_Angels

7 Posts
Member #: 11186

Afternoon,

Have signed up to the forum to allow another form of contact for customers to get hold of us. However e-mail remains the best form of communication.

We are working hard to reduce our lead times in order to give our customers the best service we can provide.

Please contact us with any issues at enquiries@the-arc-angels.co.uk for the attention of Arran. I will do my best to get back to you in 72 hours but please allow that some busier periods may be slightly longer.

King Regards

Arran
The Arc Angels

jonny f

2091 Posts
Member #: 9894
Post Whore

Dorking

I'm still waiting for a replacement engine steady. First contact in febuary.

redrat

328 Posts
Member #: 9107

Devon

I understand you are busy etc etc , but have sent at least 10 emails over 3 months , none of which replied to . your really not helping your credibility. I will again send another email . Please prove me wrong ..

TurboDave16V
Forum Mod

10979 Posts
Member #: 17
***16***

SouthPark, Colorado

How about YOU go ahead and use the PM button and message all the folks above who are pissed off with you, and make it right. Everyone has said they've tried to contact you; if you're really "improved" then take the initiative and show it. Otherwise, we can only assume this is just hot-air soley to build more business...

Doesn't really get any more simple than that now does it?

TD

On 18th Aug, 2015 The_Arc_Angels said:
Afternoon,

Have signed up to the forum to allow another form of contact for customers to get hold of us. However e-mail remains the best form of communication.

We are working hard to reduce our lead times in order to give our customers the best service we can provide.

Please contact us with any issues at enquiries@the-arc-angels.co.uk for the attention of Arran. I will do my best to get back to you in 72 hours but please allow that some busier periods may be slightly longer.

King Regards

Arran
The Arc Angels

On 17th Nov, 2014 Tom Fenton said:
Sorry to say My Herpes are no better

Ready to feel Ancient ??? This is 26 years old as of 2022 https://youtu.be/YQQokcoOzeY

JetBLICK

243 Posts
Member #: 1261

Droitwich

I don't really want to get caught up in the slagging off of a company, but I want to post this one thing, so that people understand what they're buying. And if arc angles see this then hopefully they can sort it out.

I understand that they're built to a price, and probably designed for a racecar market but like I say, just so people know what they're buying...

So in the pictures the white front end is the arc angels and hopefully you can see the front slam panel area is too flat, so much so in the centre of the grill there's a 10-15mm gap. The bonnet isn't pictured but it's actually fine, it was quite confusing when I first got the two piece front because the bonnet doesn't match the slam panel area. It's not the only issue I have with the front, it's too narrow between the wings so the bonnet sit down properly.

And to proove its not the grill, the black front end is my old one on which the grill fits perfectly. That was actually from smudger if anyone remembers him 😁 he also had problems delivering on the parts he promised, and as you can see the carbon bonnet was shocking.

Attachments:

Edited by JetBLICK on 8th Jan, 2017.

Home > Companies to Avoid > VERY Disappointed with the arc angels
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: