Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Track, Drag & Race > Minis vs Beetles 2012

Sprocket

11046 Posts
Member #: 965
Post Whore

Preston On The Brook

A fun day had by all then :)

On 26th Oct, 2004 TurboDave16v said:
Is it A-Series only? I think it should be...
So when some joey comes on here about how his 16v turbo vauxhall is great compared to ours, he can be given the 'bird'...

On 26th Oct, 2004 Tom Fenton said:
Yep I agree with TD........

wng691s clubby

2057 Posts
Member #: 9252
Post Whore

Cleethorpes

On 8th Apr, 2012 Brett said:
they boast about the split lanes and the wet launch surface and watching the cars launch it works well, the problem starts when they have covered the first 60ft you then back onto the normal track everything was just lighting up the drive wheels even the 4wd's, front and 4wd wasnt that bad but the rwd, well there was some very lucky people today, that bloke riding the psycho (a drag trike with 1 rear wheel) he went very sideways nearly got thrown off but hung on and just managed to keep it out the wall, he never ran again :)
he didnt have any more clean leathers

Done now needs redoing lol

fastcarl

6962 Posts
Member #: 507
Fastest A Series Mini in the World

leeds/wakefield.

That stupid trike was built or rather converted from a bike , he made it into three wheels because he couldn't get it to handle on two , its a pile of shite ,imagine if we all resorted to this theory when ever we had a trction problem,

6 wheeled minis anyone,,lol

WWW.FORCE-RACING.CO.UK PLEASE CLICK HERE

Sprocket

11046 Posts
Member #: 965
Post Whore

Preston On The Brook

Thats already been done

Attachments:

On 26th Oct, 2004 TurboDave16v said:
Is it A-Series only? I think it should be...
So when some joey comes on here about how his 16v turbo vauxhall is great compared to ours, he can be given the 'bird'...

On 26th Oct, 2004 Tom Fenton said:
Yep I agree with TD........

bennyy

2233 Posts
Member #: 9037
Post Whore

Doncaster, yorkshire

Was a good weekend, nice to have a laugh and a catch up and meet a few new people, rich and curt.

Audi s4 b5 - 470bhp & 486ft lbs

On 15th Mar, 2012 wil_h said:

Yes, Carl says he gets requests for rimming all the time

On 30th Apr, 2012 Brett said:
yeah stick the bit in and give it a wobble *wink*

1380rich

412 Posts
Member #: 9766

Warwickshire

Had a good weekend (even without the mini) was good to meet up with everyone and meet you Craig and curt
See you at avon

Avon 2010 class c 3rd
Avon 2011 class c 2nd 13.8 @ 98mph

turbochargedstu

830 Posts
Member #: 908
Post Whore

gateshead

mine will be ready for next year defo. i dont rate york at all. basic, uncared for and not the best organised tbh. i could just use the full runway at work on a weekend. just need to stop before i get to the aircraft arrestor cable near the end!

balls to the blower!!!

1330,stage3 head, gt1549, canems ecu, S/C box and drops

Jimmyful

163 Posts
Member #: 9865
Advanced Member

I wish I had mine done but will deffo be there next year.

Do you have to ware a full facer?

fastcarl

6962 Posts
Member #: 507
Fastest A Series Mini in the World

leeds/wakefield.

Gents , the reason that york has not been upgrade as much as other venues over the years is simply becasue the promoter /event organiser Steve could have the rug pulled form under him at any time by the land owner, the pennine car club [i think thats what its called] does the very best it can with what they are allowed to do,

yes the facilities are megre the return road a bomb site, the bar equal only to Avon Park in shittyness , but if i was garanteed start line grip that the Pod supplies it would be york for me everytime as they are a great bunch of guys and galls doing a great job,

unfortunatly the minis v beetles is the first event of the year and putting the poor economy asside is always very busy with keen racers eger to have a run out, this has in my eyes watered down the mins and beetles event to a point where i no longer want to run my cars at it,
thats not to say i won't be using them this year some time because when they get it right startline grip can be very good,

just not on an easter weekend

carl

WWW.FORCE-RACING.CO.UK PLEASE CLICK HERE

turbochargedstu

830 Posts
Member #: 908
Post Whore

gateshead

summed up quite well carl.

balls to the blower!!!

1330,stage3 head, gt1549, canems ecu, S/C box and drops

Home > Track, Drag & Race > Minis vs Beetles 2012