Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > General Chat > David Vizard my interview.

Kean

2406 Posts
Member #: 341
aka T2clubby

South Staffs

Who the hell is Fat head?

BENROSS

9812 Posts
Member #: 332
Resident Cylinder Head Modifier

Mitsi Evo 7, 911, Cossie. & all the chavs ...... won no problem

Benny oh dear! Sorry to hear that. Peeps know him AKA fat head for some reason..?..... where's Mike?

apbellamy

16540 Posts
Member #: 4241
King Gaycharger, butt plug dealer, Sheldon Cooper and a BAC but generally a niceish fella if you dont mind a northerner

Rotherham, South Yorkshire

Fat Head has my sympathy, I wouldn't wish cancer on anybody. Not even a total BAC like him.

On 11th Feb, 2015 robert said:
i tried putting soap on it , and heating it to brown , then slathered my new lube on it

*hehe!*

gr4h4m

4890 Posts
Member #: 1775
Post Whore

Chester

Got to be 5 port robbing... Hasn't dv said its a topic at the up and coming Swansea uni event? I nearly paid the cash just to go even thou it would all go way over my head. Wild just be a good experience.

I'm not sure the old 5 port problem is really an issue anymore is it? From the point that 7 port heads are now freely available done a few miles and have an easy pug an play route for injection? There will be some who want to stick with a 5 port, but if you are wanting to solve the issue or want some super duper power, there are plenty of options out and about.

Just some observations from a non techie...

I like the DV posts a very clever guy who has seemed to devote his working life to his passion.

On 10th Jul, 2012 wil_h said:
On 10th Jul, 2012 Paul S said:
He wanted me to help him with something to which I declined for reasons that will become obvious.

Teasing us as ever.

I run a supercharger and I don't care the TB is on the wrong side.
VEMS + 12 PSI + Liquid Intercooler = Small Bore FUN!

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

I'm not teasing, I just think that the direction DV is taking is a dead end.

I could well be wrong though.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Home > General Chat > David Vizard my interview.
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests) <- Prev  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: