Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Trade Sales > RetroSport Mpi engine steady and thermostat housing

ado15

90 Posts
Member #: 9838
Advanced Member

Hi all

This is the latest release from DSN Classics in our RetroSport range.

Billet alloy engine steady system for the MPi Mini. Using the same principals as our version for earlier cars.
Priced at £111.00 including VAT (£92.50 excl. VAT).

And a direct replacement thermostat housing for those not wishing to fit the steady system. Since the original Rover item is no longer available, this will prove useful where the standard one has corroded badly. Or just a replacement to get the RetroSport style!
Priced at £54.00 including VAT (£45.00 excl. VAT).

Both are manufactured in-house at DSN Classics and are available anodised in silver, black, red or blue.

We are also about to produce the spacer to fit under the thermostat housing too. This will be priced at £39.00 including VAT (£32.50 excl. VAT).

www.dsnclassics.co.uk
01953 455551

Attachments:

Edited by ado15 on 16th Jan, 2013.

Steve
DSN Classics Ltd
www.dsnclassics.co.uk

t@z

2054 Posts
Member #: 452
Post Whore

Chester, UK

Looks good, i actually need this curse you!!!

btw i know i constantly say this but when is the new site coming out? it still hurts to use!

www.twitter.com/lilpinkiy

bakker110

313 Posts
Member #: 9367

Derby

Would that thermostat work with a clubman rad setup?

ado15

90 Posts
Advanced Member

On 16th Jan, 2013 t@z said:

btw i know i constantly say this but when is the new site coming out? it still hurts to use!

I know. We have given the web designers until Monday to come up with something. Otherwise we are taking our business elsewhere and demanding our money back.

On 16th Jan, 2013 bakker110 said:
Would that thermostat work with a clubman rad setup?

Not sure what you mean. The Clubman had the rad in the same place as the standard Mini. I'm assuming you have a front mounted rad? If so, you might be able to use this, but it's all down to what hose you are using.

Steve
DSN Classics Ltd
www.dsnclassics.co.uk

bakker110

313 Posts

Derby

No I mean how it's a different hose for a clubman due to the rad being offset further. With this being an offset (looking) stat housing would it work with a side mounted rad and a standard clubman top hose?

ado15

90 Posts
Advanced Member

On 16th Jan, 2013 bakker110 said:
No I mean how it's a different hose for a clubman due to the rad being offset further. With this being an offset (looking) stat housing would it work with a side mounted rad and a standard clubman top hose?

No. This one is specifically MPi and points in totally the wrong direction.

Sorry, I hadn't specified MPi in the original post although it is in the subject line. Now edited!

The Clubman uses a standard thermostat housing just like all other pre-96 Mini's. It's the hose that is different. You can use one of our other steady systems for your car. There are different ones for 998 and 1275 since the thermostat housing points in a slightly different direction.

Edited by ado15 on 16th Jan, 2013.

Steve
DSN Classics Ltd
www.dsnclassics.co.uk

t@z

2054 Posts
Post Whore

Chester, UK

On 16th Jan, 2013 ado15 said:
On 16th Jan, 2013 t@z said:

I know. We have given the web designers until Monday to come up with something. Otherwise we are taking our business elsewhere and demanding our money back.

good stuff; your customer service is a+, an awesome site = more sales.... well i'd use it more even for general stuff if i could navigate the thing :)

t@z

2054 Posts
Post Whore

Chester, UK

How this get on, i wanna make an order soon but im holding out to test the new site *wink*

ado15

90 Posts
Advanced Member

On 15th Feb, 2013 t@z said:
How this get on, i wanna make an order soon but im holding out to test the new site *wink*

Well, as I'm sure you have guessed, we have given them the elbow and another company is on the case after we had a meeting with them last Thursday. So...... hopefully....... in a few weeks or so......... hopefully........ did I mention, hopefully?? *happy*

Steve
DSN Classics Ltd
www.dsnclassics.co.uk

t@z

2054 Posts
Post Whore

Chester, UK

On 25th Feb, 2013 ado15 said:
On 15th Feb, 2013 t@z said:

Well, as I'm sure you have guessed, we have given them the elbow and another company is on the case after we had a meeting with them last Thursday. So...... hopefully....... in a few weeks or so......... hopefully........ did I mention, hopefully?? *happy*

awesome, fingers crossed i can place my order in a month or so then *happy*

bakker110

313 Posts

Derby

I ordered some bits the other week. Terrible website but great service and very quick delivery.

t@z

2054 Posts
Post Whore

Chester, UK

is there going to be any offers at L2B this year?

seeing as the site is still the same i've been forced to wait till then :)

Home > Trade Sales > RetroSport Mpi engine steady and thermostat housing
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: