Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Good Garages & Parts Suppliers > Bull Motif

Rob Gavin

6729 Posts
Member #: 618
Post Whore

Glasgow

Guys

just thought I'd mention Bull Motif mini spares. I came across them a few months back when I was trying to get hold of an extended door step for the estate. the usual suspects were all out of stock and unable to confirm when they would be back in stock again. These guys had stock and service was good at the time.

Well, I thought I'd give them another try yesterday. Ordered some clutch bits yesterday PM on line; got an email within a couple of hours confirming the order and dispatch. Said order has just turned up at 8:45am.

Now I've not really compared prices but I was happy with what I paid and I am delighted with the service I've received for a second time. Must be worth considering if your needing something in a rush?

Rob

John

10020 Posts
Member #: 1456
Mongo

Barnsley, South Flatcapshire

http://www.bullmotifminispares.com/

Website looks decent too.

If something is worth doing, it's worth doing half of.

tadge44

3004 Posts
Member #: 2500
Post Whore

Buckinghamshire

Glad you had good service.

These guys also do A35 stuff and the service has been patchy in the past, but I have to say the attitude of those I have spoken to recently has been excellent.

PEP

327 Posts
Member #: 1145

North Wales

Id reccomend them Aswell. Good service and the only ones who would post me some windows*smiley*.

PhilR

696 Posts
Member #: 10034
Post Whore

Birmingham

Just used these guys for the second time. Used discount code158369 to get 5% off and total has been cheeper than MiniSpares with their 7.5% discount. Selected free delivery option (MiniSpares wanted another £7/8) expecting parcels to take several days and both times arrived in under 24hr.

I'm not knocking MiniSpares, they're great. But I hadn't heard of Bull Motif before and was pleasantly surprised.

Home > Good Garages & Parts Suppliers > Bull Motif
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: