Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Good Garages & Parts Suppliers > Carlton Hydraulics (Rotherham)

Rod S

5988 Posts
Member #: 2024
Formally Retired

Rural Suffolk

I was after a rather unique threaded banjo union and could only find them from USA suppliers (probably because of the imperial thread I wanted) and when I put the most common USA part number into UK Google, Carlton Hydraulics were the only result that came up but only as part of a large selection of fittings.

I knew I'd heard the name (recommended by several of you on here in the past for making up turbo hoses) so I thought I'd ask but expecting the answer to be a massive minimum order charge or ridiculous carriage charges or I had to buy the full selection.....

They responded to my quotation request (submitted through their website yesterday morning) within two hours, would sell individually, no minimum order and If I took the "risk" of normal post instead of their usual insured courier company, they would pick, pack and post First Class for only £4.50

Phoned the guy up who had done the quotation, gave him my CC number and they arrived in a Jiffy bag this morning.

Schrödinger's cat - so which one am I ???

apbellamy

16540 Posts
Member #: 4241
King Gaycharger, butt plug dealer, Sheldon Cooper and a BAC but generally a niceish fella if you dont mind a northerner

Rotherham, South Yorkshire

They are my first stop this morning. I've always had good service from them. My first experience was the same as yours, except I collected.

On 11th Feb, 2015 robert said:
i tried putting soap on it , and heating it to brown , then slathered my new lube on it

*hehe!*

BENROSS

9812 Posts
Member #: 332
Resident Cylinder Head Modifier

Mitsi Evo 7, 911, Cossie. & all the chavs ...... won no problem

Yes grant the MD is a friend of mine, he is well helpfully a great honest knowledgeable chap, unlike most!

Home > Good Garages & Parts Suppliers > Carlton Hydraulics (Rotherham)
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: