Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Show Us Yours! > 998Ti - St2

Coupe

998 Posts
Member #: 2178
Post Whore

Leyland, Lancs

Paul, your work never ceases to amaze me!

On 15th Jul, 2009 fastcarl said:
a breif struggle ensued but Will emerged the victor with a pair of undies in his possesion

On 21st Sep, 2009 apbellamy said:
No, but you did chuck your guts up over my front gate the Saturday before! You even managed to get a bit in your arm pit...

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

Today has been a welding day:

Just rear box and tail pipe to add.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Joe C

12307 Posts
Member #: 565
Carlos Fandango

Burnham-on-Crouch, Essex

well thats fucking shprt.

On 28th Aug, 2011 Kean said:
At the risk of being sigged...

Joe, do you have a photo of your tool?

http://www.turbominis.co.uk/forums/index.p...9064&lastpost=1

https://joe1977.imgbb.com/

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

On 10th Jan, 2015 Paul S said:

Just rear box and tail pipe to add.

*smiley*

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Joe C

12307 Posts
Member #: 565
Carlos Fandango

Burnham-on-Crouch, Essex

ahhhhh....

On 28th Aug, 2011 Kean said:
At the risk of being sigged...

Joe, do you have a photo of your tool?

http://www.turbominis.co.uk/forums/index.p...9064&lastpost=1

https://joe1977.imgbb.com/

Turbo Phil

4619 Posts
Member #: 20
My sister is so fit I won't show anyone her picture

Lake District

Nice going Mr S.

WWW.TURBO-MINI.COM

apbellamy

16540 Posts
Member #: 4241
King Gaycharger, butt plug dealer, Sheldon Cooper and a BAC but generally a niceish fella if you dont mind a northerner

Rotherham, South Yorkshire

Will that go in with the engine fitted?

On 11th Feb, 2015 robert said:
i tried putting soap on it , and heating it to brown , then slathered my new lube on it

*hehe!*

D4VE

2974 Posts
Member #: 10749
Post Whore

lowestoft suffolk

Also thought was rather short.. till i read it

On 24th Oct, 2015 jonny f said:
Nothing gets past Dave lol

NOTHING GETS PAST ME!! *tongue*

1/4 mile 14.7 @ 96mph 12psi boost
Showdown class A 2nd place 18.6 @ 69mph

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

On 10th Jan, 2015 apbellamy said:
Will that go in with the engine fitted?

There's a couple of slip joints in there.

apbellamy

16540 Posts
Member #: 4241
King Gaycharger, butt plug dealer, Sheldon Cooper and a BAC but generally a niceish fella if you dont mind a northerner

Rotherham, South Yorkshire

Oh yeah *blush*

On 11th Feb, 2015 robert said:
i tried putting soap on it , and heating it to brown , then slathered my new lube on it

*hehe!*

clubman91

263 Posts
Member #: 8923

North Wales

Very nice great work.

BENROSS

9812 Posts
Member #: 332
Resident Cylinder Head Modifier

Mitsi Evo 7, 911, Cossie. & all the chavs ...... won no problem

should sound very good

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

Finished of the manifold and downpipe this afternoon with the addition of the sample pipes. Also drilled and tapped the manifold at the flange for EGT thermocouples or alternative sample points:

P3sk3tt

21 Posts
Member #: 10566

Did you get the manifold bends anywhere local? Going to be getting some soon to make a manifold for my Kseries turbo project, and as I'm still a novice when it comes to Tig I may need some bits to practice on.

P3sk3tt

21 Posts
Member #: 10566

Did you get the manifold bends anywhere local? Going to be getting some soon to make a manifold for my Kseries turbo project, and as I'm still a novice when it comes to Tig I may need some bits to practice on.

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

The elbows were from here:

http://www.allstainlessltd.co.uk/products....bfitt_elbow.gif

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

Working on the inlet today. Yes, it's the old one with new injector bosses *smiley*

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

Trial fit of the throttle body. Second attempt as the first ran diagonally across the top of the turbo but too close to the heat for my liking.

The square headed plug on the TB is where the water injection nozzle is going, but that's not going to clear the bonnet, so I need to drop the TB a bit.

I'm going to take the loom inside the car otherwise I'm not going to have access to the fuse box, plus it will make a tidier job. Anyone else done this?

Mike-998

882 Posts
Member #: 9774
Post Whore

Buckinghamshire

I've been doing the same with the wiring loom on my car at the moment, using the modular boxes from Vehicle Wiring Products. Depending on where you want to mount the box a lot of the wires need extending.

http://www.turbominis.co.uk/forums/index.p...tid=469104&fr=0

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

I have a look at the fuse boxes at VWP.

In other news, a plenum air box!

Should have de-rusted the old bit of steel I used, but that should do *smiley*

Jay#2

2500 Posts
Member #: 648
Post Whore

Northern Ireland (ex AUS)

I used the 20 mini blade fuse box from VWP on my other project, it was easy to put together and it's nice and compact.

On 7th Nov, 2008 Nic said:
naeJ
m
!!!!!!sdrawkcab si gnihtyreve ?droabyekym ot deneppah sah tahw ayhwdd

Chalkie

1909 Posts
Member #: 9764
Post Whore

Northamptonshire.

Paul you are a genius! Looking good

sturgeo

857 Posts
Member #: 1778
Post Whore

Northants

I fancied a change from making effects pedals and changing nappies so decided on getting the ECUs ready for these cars, Real Time Clock modules going in both for timestamped data logging and the knock module going in Papa S's, also adding some components initially left out for water/meth injection.

Paul S

8604 Posts
Formerly Axel

Podland

I better get back on the turbo plumbing etc. then, so that we can start the wiring.

I seem to have lost 4 months building vintage bikes, downsizing the camper and trying to maintain 100 miles a week on the push-bike.

gr4h4m

4890 Posts
Member #: 1775
Post Whore

Chester

Looks like the inside of a zx spectrum

I run a supercharger and I don't care the TB is on the wrong side.
VEMS + 12 PSI + Liquid Intercooler = Small Bore FUN!

Home > Show Us Yours! > 998Ti - St2
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests) <- Prev   Next ->
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: