Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Companies to Avoid > mini mod

lanxter

269 Posts
Member #: 396

sheffield/rotherham

first sold me some alloy wheels which he told me would fit straight on with no arch moddifications needed, alot of work was needed to fit these including me also buying some sports pack arches.

was having problems with brakes on way to college i.e. had none at all, since it was on the way i went in and explained the problem hopnig they would b able to help me seen as it was empty and they where stood around having a fag. also since id spent around 1000 quid there in the year.

was told to go away n come back n book an apointment, i explaned i had no breaks at all to which i was told well not really our problem.

would not recomend these to any1!

speed is the best rush i have ever had!!!

add me lanxter@hotmail.com

ministeve

52 Posts
Member #: 593
Advanced Member

woking, surrey

where abouts are mini modz ?

era turbo - not even the mrs gets to drive it

lanxter

269 Posts
Member #: 396

sheffield/rotherham

rotherham mate, bout 5 mins down road from me, heard ltos of peole complain bout his high prices n rip off tho

speed is the best rush i have ever had!!!

add me lanxter@hotmail.com

John

10020 Posts
Member #: 1456
Mongo

Barnsley, South Flatcapshire

I find trevor at minimod really good. He is very knowledgeable. I agree that his prices are higher than some other peoples, however he keeps a lot genuine rover parts in stock which others no longer have.

Also the quality of his restorations is second to none. He is a perfectionist.

He does however have a couple of part time skivvies who are worse than useless and pretend to own the place when he isnt around.

When i use minimod is it usually when i can't get a part elsewhere and am willing to pay a premuim. IMHO everything he sells is great quality.

i'm really surprised you had a bad experience with him

If something is worth doing, it's worth doing half of.

Tom Fenton
Site Admin

15300 Posts
Member #: 337
Fearless Tom Fenton, Avon Park 2007 & 2008 class D winner

&

TM legend.

Rotherham South Yorkshire

I have used him quite often and never had a problem. Plus the skivvies as you put it have always been helpful to me and one of them (James) certainly drives a mini himself and is building another, so certainly knows his way around them.

On 29th Nov, 2016 madmk1 said:

On 28th Nov, 2016 Rob Gavin said:
I refuse to pay for anything else

Like fuel 😂😂

Home > Companies to Avoid > mini mod
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: