Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Companies to Avoid > Minispeed service is utter SH*T

redrat

328 Posts
Member #: 9107

Devon

Bought a verto ultra light flywheel from them at castle coombe last sep . Sent it off for balancing with the clutch and was advised the holes don't line up so can't be bolted down.

Called mini speed and was advised to send it back, they also said they would balance it against my RTS clutch too . So all sent back and no contact for 3 weeks *oh well*

Called and was advised that they don't supply the verto flywheels anymore ( Scott) said he had received it and agreed it was wrong so would try and source one for me then get it all balanced .

3 weeks later I called again ! *angry* Scott again said he would chase up the suppliers and would call me right back ! 2 weeks later I called and demanded my clutch back so at least I could get back on the road .

1 week later I got the clutch back without the clutch plate *angry* ok so I was not going to bother to fight with that one .

2 weeks later I chased for my 160 quid back I had paid for the flywheel , Scott again advised he was chasing the suppliers and said " they had in good faith paid their suppliers for the flywheel so I should be patient " . Ok so it's now March !!!

So after another call 3 weeks ago I am still being told that they are waiting for the flywheel to be made by their suppliers !! *angry**angry*

I have since bought a MED one and my clutch is away being balanced .

If anyone is going ing in to them at any point I would be grateful if you could ask for Scott and remind him that mr Clayton in devon is still waiting ! I don't want the flywheel I just want my £160 back . If you can get him to refund this there is £40.00 in it for you *happy*

Minispeed. =. Complete bunch of RAT BASTARDS

Home > Companies to Avoid > Minispeed service is utter SH*T
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: