Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > For Sale > 6 point cage - £125

Tomm

180 Posts
Member #: 1432
Advanced Member

Kent

Hello Chaps,

I am having a clear out and I have this 6 point bolt in cage for sale. I have used this before in my "88 but it was removed at the start of the year. It fitted well when I used it but I really just have no need for it now so it is up for sale.

In regards to brand, I have no idea but it fits well.

In the photos bellow the cage is just loosely placed together, obviously when everything is bolted together its far more square, the car that runs along the top of the screen is loosely placed in and not fastened, it obviously doesn't sit at this angle upon instillation.

Here are some photos.

The cage when I was running it did have door bars, as you can see one is included in the sale but I just cannot seem to find the second one, so please, on this basis, buy with the understanding that the cage will not be coming with door bars, If I can find it I will throw it in for no extra cost but the cage is priced to take into account that there are no door bars.

This cage will come with a brand new set of fixings, sandwich plates can be included for a small additional fee.

I am based in Kent, about 10 minutes from the IMM location this year.

Any questions please ask.

Price - £125, if bought by a TM member a donation will be made for the privilege

Edited by Tomm on 26th Jul, 2014.

Home > For Sale > 6 point cage - £125
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: