Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > For Sale > Parts for sale drop,x-pin,CPU, Eaton M45 Supercharger always adding more

Nick warwick

537 Posts
Member #: 8926
Post Whore

Sheffield

Fair few parts for sale, Prices might be off on somethings as i don't know how much they are worth used.

SC Pre A+ drop gears Previous owner said he got them from Swiftune. Primary gear has marks/slight chips on the face of the top hat bush.

You can use these with a A+ engine if you just use these conversion bearings in the flywheel housing and gearbox end

http://www.minispares.com/product/Classic/...k%20to%20search

£125

Minispares x-pin diff which comes with output shafts and crownwheel (not sure what FD). Pretty sure the diff has never been used.

Spins nice and free. One of the diff bearings needs replacing but i would replace both.

I personally didn't build this diff. I was going to rebuild it just to make sure its all ok for peace of mind, which i would recommend to the buyer.

£135

Minispares CPU slight use

£20

Eaton M45 Supercharger

Came off a low mileage Cooper S. Spins nice and free. Will need new oil in the nose.

I never got around to using this supercharger. it was going to replace my old one but all i ended up doing was attaching the manifolds and changing the noses over (now back with original charger bodies)

£220

Cables69

178 Posts
Member #: 10196
Advanced Member

Would you do £100 for the diff?

kim395

6 Posts
Member #: 10375

Would you sell the diff with out fd
Thanks

Edited by kim395 on 28th Aug, 2014.

Home > For Sale > Parts for sale drop,x-pin,CPU, Eaton M45 Supercharger always adding more
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: