Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Show Us Yours! > Bretts Clubby build #2 998ti

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

On 28th Nov, 2014 Brett said:
what turbo is it? im spying a gt15, from a vaux, because of price and availability but always open to recommendations
i want boost low in revs, max 130bhp ( actually 100) but i want to rev the little beauty

I would avoid any GT15 off a diesel if you want it to rev.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Brett

9502 Posts
Member #: 1023
Post Whore

Doncaster, South Yorkshire

On 28th Nov, 2014 D4VE said:
Was choosing a red today for one of my minis... came across that supra red u want.. is nice.. dont worry i didnt choose it haha

Toyota 3L2 , beautiful colour its one of those where if you look deep into the colour you cant see the end of it, its like looking into deep clear water or nissan midnight purple 1 if you have seen that
another beautiful colour but very expensive

On 28th Nov, 2014 Paul S said:

I would avoid any GT15 off a diesel if you want it to rev.

cheers Paul

Yes i moved to the darkside *happy*

Instagram @jdm_brett

Brett

9502 Posts
Post Whore

On 28th Nov, 2014 Paul R said:
brett I would strongly recommend the turbo off of a clio TCE, mine as a daily is a 1149 with 100hp, lag is very minimal and in a mini it would be awesome, cheap and small too.

i dont know where cheap comes from cant find one on ebay for less than £600, thats new like but still
i did however spy the alternator of such car, looks absolutely perfect for the mini you would need to swap pullys on it but still

Instagram @jdm_brett

apbellamy

16540 Posts
Member #: 4241
King Gaycharger, butt plug dealer, Sheldon Cooper and a BAC but generally a niceish fella if you dont mind a northerner

Rotherham, South Yorkshire

Or fit multi V pullies from an mpi car.

On 11th Feb, 2015 robert said:
i tried putting soap on it , and heating it to brown , then slathered my new lube on it

*hehe!*

Brett

9502 Posts
Post Whore

the new wheels for the vtec, so it donated these lovely 10inch wellers
a set of spacers up front and the wheels fit next to a pair of 8.4s too *tongue*
oddly the track is no wider now with the spacers than the vtec mini was without...anyway... still the rear arches to tub so i can go low low, and the front shock mounts and bump stop need moving before i can go lower at the front

as my little brother is showing decent interest in this mini, i will be taking into account what he would like, unfortunately he just said he wants a 10 second car *frown* thats not going to happen, with this mini atleast, he also wants it to look like mine did and that is a bonus because i still have all the parts off mine

*frown* *frown*
.This has now gone to a new home at my dads as i have too many projects and not enough time

Edited by Brett on 8th Nov, 2015.

Instagram @jdm_brett

Home > Show Us Yours! > Bretts Clubby build #2 998ti
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests) <- Prev  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: