Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Track, Drag & Race > charity passenger day @ snetterton this sunday

D4VE

2974 Posts
Member #: 10749
Post Whore

lowestoft suffolk

As title... anyone going? I went last year n it was awesome.. hundreds off different cars in different categorys from classic cars to full blown race cars and super cars, i went in a mini miglia last year and my jaw was permanently open from shock of the speeds we were going around corners.. not the fastest thing on straights but everything held us up on corners.. "f$/&in ferraris in our way" said the driver! Also went in a championship winning clio cup car with a crazy driver.. looking forward to it and hoping the atoms there again

On 24th Oct, 2015 jonny f said:
Nothing gets past Dave lol

NOTHING GETS PAST ME!! *tongue*

1/4 mile 14.7 @ 96mph 12psi boost
Showdown class A 2nd place 18.6 @ 69mph

D4VE

2974 Posts
Post Whore

lowestoft suffolk

BLOODY RAIN RAIN RAIN!!!!! Says its not going to stop all day!!!! GUTTED *frown*

D4VE

2974 Posts
Post Whore

lowestoft suffolk

Just back from this years event, anyone else go? After last years rained off it was looking to be the same again... but we trundled off through the snow across to snetterton and apart from being freezing it was really good! Was looking forward to the atom but was a no show so i said right anything fast without a screen so it feels faster! After spying up an Arion s2 with a motorbike lump in it in the most expensive class i thought right ill have that! But the guy reversed up n went down to the cheapest class! So i grabbed a helmet n jumped in thru the top of his cage! The bloke said people in the top class all want the astons n the lambos so feck them i thought id give the poor people a run! *smiley* was INSANE! I had to use all my neck strength to keep vision forward! And the bonus being because he'd gone into the cheap class i had a go then got back n chucked my mrs in it! And had enough money left over to jump in a full blown race bmw mini S which was a HUGE laugh! Cos the guy kept making excuses to not go in! So i had a cheeky few more laps than i should of had! A good battle with an aston at 120 in a 'whos gonna brake last' kind of thing at the end of the straight had me giggling away!! CRACKING EVENT!!!

Edited by D4VE on 22nd Nov, 2015.

Home > Track, Drag & Race > charity passenger day @ snetterton this sunday
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: