Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > General Chat > Mini Spares Sale - 15 percent off most items.

Yo-Han

967 Posts
Member #: 3228
Post Whore

North of the Netherlands

Christmas shopping anyone?

http://minispares.com/article/Minispares~D...-off-most-items

Dazed and Confused....

Shauna

1043 Posts
Member #: 10424
Post Whore

Swansea boyo!

I was just about to post about this *happy*! Worst thing about their sale is that you can't use it to and collet things from Oldbury :( I need glass!

They don't die, they just get faster!

Carlzilla

3673 Posts
Member #: 9300
Post Whore

Quarry Bonk

Still get better discount than any sale minispares has had yet, plus youd have to pay postage on top. I guess that's the advantage of being local!

On 26th Jan, 2012 Tom Fenton said:
ring problems are down to wear or abuse but although annoying it isn't a show stopper

On 5th Aug, 2014 madmk1 said:
Shit the bed! I had snapped the end of my shaft off!!

17.213 @ 71mph, 64bhp n/a (Old Engine)

dazibee

553 Posts
Member #: 1356
Post Whore

TRURO, CORNWALL

Cool just saved £100 on five rosepetals

hallett

4 Posts
Member #: 10389

Saved £20 on a nice aluminium 2 core radiator :)

PhilR

696 Posts
Member #: 10034
Post Whore

Birmingham

On 21st Nov, 2014 Shauna said:
I was just about to post about this *happy*! Worst thing about their sale is that you can't use it to and collet things from Oldbury :( I need glass!

I just had a look, and it lets you reserve them in Potters Bar and Harrogate but not Oldbury. Might give them a call on Monday, that can't be right?

Shauna

1043 Posts
Member #: 10424
Post Whore

Swansea boyo!

Oldbury are part of the David Manors group and you've not been able to reserve anything online since I've been buying stuff from there. Like Carl said though, I get a better discount at Oldbury anyway, I didn't check how much the windows and stuff were in the sale until after posting my last comment and with the discount it's still cheaper than the 15% *happy*. I have been told they'd post out glass but it would be about £40 for a windscreen plus it's at my own risk, it only costs about £30 in fuel there and back from Swansea so it's still cheaper for me to go collect haha!

The real downside is if I was buying online I'd only buy what I want, in the store I usually end up spending £100+ over what I went in for!

On 22nd Nov, 2014 PhilR said:

On 21st Nov, 2014 Shauna said:

I just had a look, and it lets you reserve them in Potters Bar and Harrogate but not Oldbury. Might give them a call on Monday, that can't be right?

Edited by Shauna on 22nd Nov, 2014.

They don't die, they just get faster!

Home > General Chat > Mini Spares Sale - 15 percent off most items.
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: