Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Shows > London 2 Brighton

Nick warwick

537 Posts
Member #: 8926
Post Whore

Sheffield

I made it with a very minor fuel pump cut out issue which i sorted out in 10mins.

I was parked on the same camping row as you Jonny haha.

The run still needs to find a better way of getting people out and into Brighton as it was a right joke. Good weekend other than the shit traffic.

gr4h4m

4890 Posts
Member #: 1775
Post Whore

Chester

Yep that was mine thanks for the nice comments, I managed to get a stand ticket as my grandad who was in the car has a disabled badge.

I agree with all comments I never camp, we just make our own way down and join the convoy at the m23

I did see a few cars on my drive home Monday.

Jonny second place is great for your first show, I do think they like the old original stuff mostly.

It was busy and very hot! Which makes a change

On 18th May, 2015 D4VE said:
Ah bum ive just realised your mk1 graham was the one me n my friend were droolin over for ages u were parked by the big wheel... damn i didnt realise

I run a supercharger and I don't care the TB is on the wrong side.
VEMS + 12 PSI + Liquid Intercooler = Small Bore FUN!

jonny f

2091 Posts
Member #: 9894
Post Whore

Dorking

On 19th May, 2015 Nick warwick said:
I made it with a very minor fuel pump cut out issue which i sorted out in 10mins.

I was parked on the same camping row as you Jonny haha.

The run still needs to find a better way of getting people out and into Brighton as it was a right joke. Good weekend other than the shit traffic.

I didn't even notice your car *blush*

They can't really do much about it, the set routes are always going to real busy.

On the way out i've found the best route is to head out towards woodingdean then onto ditchling road, go over the Beacon hill and join back to the 23. Its a longer route but takes less time than being stuck in the traffic and its real scenic. great views.

Home > Shows > London 2 Brighton
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests) <- Prev  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: