Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Wanted > Turbo engine build...

danmini74

15 Posts
Member #: 11047

Preston, Lancs

Basically as the title says I'm looking to turbo my mini and as such need to build an engine for it...

I want to build a 1293 and use a GT17 turbo, i don't currently have any parts so i'm starting from scratch, i'm either looking at mounting the turbo remotely or as usual but without cutting the bulkhead.

I will consider any parts and the cheaper the better...free even better than that! *happy* so if anyone has anything they think might be of use to me then please let me know, and i apologise that this post is so vague but i'm keen to get started!

If anyone is interested i also have a 1380 engine I'm trying to shift just message me for details!

Dan

danmini74

15 Posts

Preston, Lancs

Thanks for the responses i've had so far, really appreciated.

just a list of parts i'll need;

Head assembly of some description that has either been worked or can be worked.

Block, again something that i could have worked or a reasonably fresh 1293 with or without pistons, crank, cam and all the other goodies.

gearbox/clutch assembly, metro turbo box would be ideal but again i'll consider anything else.

Have been offered a carb/plenum etc so will probably take that and manifolds, i'm hoping to work something out with matty!

Here's a link to the 1380 ad too;

http://www.theminiforum.co.uk/forums/topic...omplete-engine/

Dan

tadge44

3004 Posts
Member #: 2500
Post Whore

Buckinghamshire

I have a Benross head - PM me

danmini74

15 Posts

Preston, Lancs

PM'd

Home > Wanted > Turbo engine build...
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: