Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Good Garages & Parts Suppliers > holy benross

Rammie2000

1750 Posts
Member #: 10190
Post Whore

belgium

although i think allot of great people are around on this forum i did get a dent in my trust when a while ago i bought something on this forum from a certain forum member and what i got was a bad turbo a broken carb and after i send it back i did not even see my money back from him nor paypal. But my confidence is fully restored thanks to mister benross. maybe a bit to soon because i did not have my stuff yet but holy crap what a person.

i bought a set of pistons from him and so i wanted closed gap piston rings. how ever comunication between uk shops and belgium never goes that well so mister benross got me the rings i needed. to sent along with the pistons... can you believe that? a man Honest as a horse between the knees ( excuse my translations) and a man willing to go that bit further for a person he never ever met in his life. what goes around comes around my friend. good things will happen to you in your life.

pics and some more cheers when the lot arrives. *happy*DDDDDDD*Clapping**Clapping**Clapping**Clapping**Clapping**Clapping*

you can do anything if you set your mind to it...
i rather blow it up winning than keep it together losing.

finish date set for project 1... march 2018

D4VE

2974 Posts
Member #: 10749
Post Whore

lowestoft suffolk

On 10th Mar, 2015 Rammie2000 said:
mister benross. a man Honest as a horse between the knees

Haha i like it!! Have heard great stuff bout benross... and experienced 2 heads done for friends *smiley*

On 24th Oct, 2015 jonny f said:
Nothing gets past Dave lol

NOTHING GETS PAST ME!! *tongue*

1/4 mile 14.7 @ 96mph 12psi boost
Showdown class A 2nd place 18.6 @ 69mph

BronkoMini

301 Posts
Member #: 10610

Wiltshire

I didn't realise he batted for that side *wink*

Home > Good Garages & Parts Suppliers > holy benross
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: