Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Shows > mini-fest brands hatch

PEP

327 Posts
Member #: 1145

North Wales

Awright lads?
Did anyone go to this last year?? Was wondering was there any decent companies in the trade village???
Was swiftune there?? Was looking to get some discount at the show.

Thanks 😉

jonny f

2091 Posts
Member #: 9894
Post Whore

Dorking

Be going on the Saturday.

Book in advanced using a discount code from a mini club and its £10 or £15 for both days.

Not that many stands the last one I went to a few years ago. Ask swiftune, I'm sure they'd give you a straight answer.

PEP

327 Posts
Member #: 1145

North Wales

I did E-mail swiftune "twice" buy no reply. Quite rude to be honest considering I was willing to spend a lot of money.

Thanks for the reply😉

wil_h

9258 Posts
Member #: 123
Post Whore

Betwix Harrogate and York

I can't imagine Swifttune need to give discounts.

When I went there were zero traders, not that sort of show.

Fastest 998 mini in the world? 13.05 1/4 mile 106mph

www.twin-turbo.co.uk

On 2nd Jan, 2013 fastcarl said:

the design shows a distinct lack of imagination,
talk about starting off with a clean sheet of paper, then not bothering to fucking draw on it,lol

On 20th Apr, 2012 Paul S said:
I'm mainly concerned about swirl in the runners caused by the tangential entry.

t@z

2054 Posts
Member #: 452
Post Whore

Chester, UK

does anyone know what races are on what day. lee n i are maybe thinking of going down on the bikes but unsure on day.

www.twitter.com/lilpinkiy

JT

2742 Posts
Member #: 637
Post Whore

Hertfordshire

Dsn where there last year.
I'm sure last year minis got in for free?

My build thread..

http://www.turbominis.co.uk/forums/index.php?p=vt&tid=542985

jonny f

2091 Posts
Post Whore

Dorking

Sunday is always the better day for racing. A timetable hasn't been put up yet. Usually Saturday is qualifying in morning and first 1-2 races in afternoon.

Yes it was free last year if you were a mini owner :(. You can still see it on last years website.

jonny f

2091 Posts
Post Whore

Dorking

1-2 races as in each class. So first mig race, first mighty mini etc.

Tomm

180 Posts
Member #: 1432
Advanced Member

Kent

I went last year and really enjoyed it.

I met a load of chaps up there, all of the guys from this forum gave it a good thumbs up for the racing.

The other guys were pissed that there weren't enough trade stands or "show" type things.

Last year like I say I met some cracking guys from here and the 16v club. Saw some pretty impressive cars, some awesome racing and I will be going back this year no doubt about it. I enjoyed it. Plus I would love to see your car Jonny, will sure keep a eye out for it.

EDIT.

Last year DSN was there, a few panel places and some random trade stalls, not worth driving hundreds of miles for unlike Bingley.

Last year was free, brands used to do a lot of free events, Prept, Kleers among some others, its about 20 minutes from me, so after work we used to drive over in the summer for the free entry shows, but where there has been such a huge turn out they have either cancelled the free events all together or started charging because they were saying they cant get enough volunteers or something along those lines to deal with the large turn outs. Well that's what the guy said in the booth when he told me to sling it.

Edited by Tomm on 18th Jun, 2015.

BronkoMini

301 Posts
Member #: 10610

Wiltshire

Too many binis last year, was annoying that they made us park next to those big things

Jimster
Site Admin

9401 Posts
Member #: 58
455bhp per ton
12 sec 1/4 mile road legal mini

Sunny Bridgend, South Wales

Sadly I'm not racing in this years race, car still in lots of bits and months behind schedule, I might still pop along though

Team www.sheepspeed.com Racing

On 15th May, 2009 TurboDave said:

I think the welsh one has it right!

1st to provide running proof
of turbo twinkie in a car and first to
run a 1/4 in one!!

Is your data backed up?? directbackup.net one extra month free for all Turbo minis members, PM me for detials

jonny f

2091 Posts
Post Whore

Dorking

Ta da

http://www.msvracing.co.uk/media/1356/Time...ISSUE%20ONE.pdf

Home > Shows > mini-fest brands hatch
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: