Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Help Needed / General Tech Chat > gt17 downpipe

c2_mad

384 Posts
Member #: 4215

hi everyone...

looking to get the bits i need to make the downpipe for the gt17. now as far as i can tell from my research, it seem like i need a 2.5" 3 bolt flange. can someone please confirm this is absolutly correct? im still waiting to get my turbo in, so cant measure it myself. but would like to have all the bits needed so i can crack on when it gets here....

hazpalmer

1648 Posts
Member #: 9038
Post Whore

Carlisle, Cumbria

You can buy the saab downpipe from ebay, euro car parts etc and use that as the basis of the downpipe. Thats what John and Andy did on the Metro van. I was planning to do the same until Matty made up a batch of down pipes.

c2_mad

384 Posts

hi mate, i thouht about that. but im in portugal and it would be hard/expensive to have the whole thing shipped over. and secondly i would really like to mate it to my 2" inch stainless exhaust i already have. just want to modify my t2 downpipe with the correct flange,bend/flare

Edited by c2_mad on 22nd Jun, 2016.

tadge44

3004 Posts
Member #: 2500
Post Whore

Buckinghamshire

From time to time on Ebay there are people selling just that flange with about 3" of pipe attached.

c2_mad

384 Posts

no such luck at the moment, and in kind of a time crunch. so if someone could confirm the size flange and flared pipe i need that would be awsome...

Home > Help Needed / General Tech Chat > gt17 downpipe
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: