Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Technical Chat > Garrett GT2052

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

I've not looked at the Garrett website for some time but went looking for some GT15 turbine curves only to find that the smallest turbo they now list is the GT2052 which is new to me. Also the GT2056 has gone.

This looks very much like the GT1752 to me:

https://turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/t...chargers/gt2052

Certainly a contender for best road going 1275 turbo.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

TurboDave16V
Forum Mod

10979 Posts
Member #: 17
***16***

SouthPark, Colorado

2259 also no longer listed, and a lot of mid sized stuff gone as well.
Surely that can't be correct???

Edited by TurboDave16V on 7th Jan, 2017.

On 17th Nov, 2014 Tom Fenton said:
Sorry to say My Herpes are no better

Ready to feel Ancient ??? This is 26 years old as of 2022 https://youtu.be/YQQokcoOzeY

minimole23

4303 Posts
Member #: 1321
Post Whore

Wiltshire

Pretty sure there's quite a bit they don't list. I had a look years ago and the gt17 was not there. Gt2056 was though.

On 7th Oct, 2010 5haneJ said:
yeah I gave it all a good prodding

Paul S

8604 Posts
Member #: 573
Formerly Axel

Podland

They seem to have dumped a lot of the "Garrett" range. My guess is that they are still making the smaller turbos but with the car makers name cast in.

In hindsight I think that they used to do a GT2052, but the one now listed is definately different. Sporting the GT1752 turbine housing for one.

Saul Bellow - "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
Stephen Hawking - "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

Home > Technical Chat > Garrett GT2052
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: