Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Companies to Avoid >

JetBLICK

243 Posts
Member #: 1261

Droitwich

I don't really want to get caught up in the slagging off of a company, but I want to post this one thing, so that people understand what they're buying. And if arc angles see this then hopefully they can sort it out.

I understand that they're built to a price, and probably designed for a racecar market but like I say, just so people know what they're buying...

So in the pictures the white front end is the arc angels and hopefully you can see the front slam panel area is too flat, so much so in the centre of the grill there's a 10-15mm gap. The bonnet isn't pictured but it's actually fine, it was quite confusing when I first got the two piece front because the bonnet doesn't match the slam panel area. It's not the only issue I have with the front, it's too narrow between the wings so the bonnet sit down properly.

And to proove its not the grill, the black front end is my old one on which the grill fits perfectly. That was actually from smudger if anyone remembers him 😁 he also had problems delivering on the parts he promised, and as you can see the carbon bonnet was shocking.

Attachments:

Edited by JetBLICK on 8th Jan, 2017.

Home > Companies to Avoid >
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: