Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > General Chat > What's it worth

garethlloyd

282 Posts
Member #: 616

Birmingham

Hi guys,

Hope you are well. I'm looking on a bit of price steer on this please. I've owned it for the best part of 12 odd years, actually purchased it off here and I've finally come to the conclusion I'm never going to build it.

It's a former Miglia / mini 7 racer which has been stripped and painted ready to build.

As you can see it has a full weld in rollcage. The quality is ok however it is quite old now so I wouldn't say the fab work is quite up to today's standards. It comes complete with CF door, CF boot lid and CF front end with bonnet.

As you can see the upper bulkhead has been removed, I've has a go at fabricating one but really it needs doing properly. There is a big weber box with it which would make a good starting point.

The paint on the outside is pretty good. Obviously it's sat around so needs a good mop. The inside paint is ok, not great though and there is some very minor surface rust coming through on the seams. Underneath it has had a coat of zinc, stonechip and old english white so is quite good.

There are a fair few parts to go with it. Front subframe with some suspension parts. It has a V5 in my name (old V reg if I remember correctly)

It will be a good project for someone, obviously there is a fair bit of work but the shell is solid so doesn't need weeks of welding.

What I want to know is how much people think it's worth and whether it is better on ebay or a proposer classified add.

Thanks

Gareth

Home > General Chat > What's it worth
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: