Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Ebay items For Sale > Mini Race / Track Car Project

garethlloyd

282 Posts
Member #: 616

Birmingham

Hi,

Here we have for sale is my long term mini project. I've had it the best part of 10+ years and I've come to the conclusion I'm not going to finish it

It's a former Mini 7 racer which has been stripped and painted ready to build into a race / track / fast road car.

It has a full weld in custom made rollcage which is tied into the rear arches and also the front bulkhead increasing the stiffness in the shell. It has welded in seat mounts to suit a standard side mount bucket seat. It comes complete with CF door, CF boot lid and CF front end with bonnet.

As you can see the upper bulkhead has been removed, I've has a go at fabricating one but really it needs doing properly. There is a big weber box with it which would make a good starting point.

The paint on the outside is pretty good. Obviously it's sat around so needs a good mop. The inside paint is ok, not great though and there is some very minor surface rust coming through on the seams. Underneath it has had a coat of zinc, stonechip and old english white so is quite good. It has genuine vented sills and other than the bulkhead needs no welding.

There are a fair few parts to go with it, most of the front suspension, front subframe and some other parts. It has a V5 in my name (old V reg if I remember correctly, not tax exempt yet)

It will be a good project for someone, obviously there is a fair bit of work but the shell is solid so doesn't need weeks of welding and is ready to be bolted back together.

It does not include the rear beam axle pictured and it does not include an engine.

Detailed pictures can be found here
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7p...T0k?usp=sharing

Located in Birmingham B33

Thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142332250870?ssP...984.m1555.l2649

1994alex

96 Posts
Member #: 9757
Advanced Member

Solihull

pm sent

Home > Ebay items For Sale > Mini Race / Track Car Project
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: