Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Wanted > TurboMinis Stickers

hazpalmer

1648 Posts
Member #: 9038
Post Whore

Carlisle, Cumbria

[quote=Brett,2nd Mar, 2021]Its a shame TM has become a shadow of what it used to be, i used to almost live on here but Real life takes over, not running a road mini or even a track mini any more with teh jap stuff and house taking so much time / money the minis get forgotten about
im sure its the same for most
also instagram / facebook is soo much easier/ faster and a greater fanbase reach thats where people are at/quote]

This. I still search this site regularly for info as there is loads on here. If I'm on the Facebook group I know which names know their shit and read their comments on filter out the rest. I try and only give out info when I know I'm 100% right rather then give out wrong advice.

If someone has a decent picture of the stickers my Mrs could draw them up. The file wouldn't be vectored though that's the only thing.

Brett

9502 Posts
Member #: 1023
Post Whore

Doncaster, South Yorkshire

On 2nd Mar, 2021 hazpalmer said:

This. I still search this site regularly for info as there is loads on here. If I'm on the Facebook group I know which names know their shit and read their comments on filter out the rest.

I try and only give out info when I know I'm 100% right rather then give out wrong advice.

yeah unfortunately those that chat the bollox chat the loudest,

and for that reason i dont post anything of use to anyone, even when what you say is backed up with hard evidence there are the keyboard worriors that want to call bull shit *happy*, and its the same people every time

Edited by Brett on 3rd Mar, 2021.

Yes i moved to the darkside *happy*

Instagram @jdm_brett

hazpalmer

1648 Posts
Post Whore

Carlisle, Cumbria

On 3rd Mar, 2021 Brett said:

On 2nd Mar, 2021 hazpalmer said:

This. I still search this site regularly for info as there is loads on here. If I'm on the Facebook group I know which names know their shit and read their comments on filter out the rest.

I try and only give out info when I know I'm 100% right rather then give out wrong advice.

yeah unfortunately those chat chat the bollox chat the loudest,

and for that reason i dont post anything of use to anyone, even when what you say is backed up with hard evidence there are the keyboard worriors that want to call bull shit *happy*, and its the same people every time

😂 Problem is with Facebook if someone comments first with the wrong answer then the OP will think what that person is saying, is right. That's why I messaged you on insta with that question I had the other week, someone's who knows turbo minis/cars. I'm searching on here most weeks for info, trying to search the group on Facebook is shite. Tons of people asking the basic questions time and time again. How do it turbo my mini? My supercharged mini runs like a bag of shite etc etc

Shauna

1043 Posts
Member #: 10424
Post Whore

Swansea boyo!

HEYOOOOOOOOO! I'd be well up for a sticker and tshirts for Carl and I. Unfortunately I robbed Carl's years ago and it got very holey over the years I had it🤣

First time I've logged on here for ages as I'm actually looking for decent information now I'm getting back in to playing mini again (the two dreaded Hs took over for a couple of years.. House and Hondas 🤣🤣🤣 I don't want the nonsense from Facebook telling me how to get 200bhp out of an a series 🙈

They don't die, they just get faster!

Yoda74

114 Posts
Member #: 11728
Advanced Member

Uden, Holland

Not being on Facebook or Instagram makes this site the biggest knowledge source for me. You can call me old fashioned.

I’d like the topleft picture as a sticker, maybe without the busy background.
Write me down for some if somebody can supply them.

T-shirt and/or hoody would be nice too

Edited by Yoda74 on 3rd Mar, 2021.

Brett

9502 Posts
Member #: 1023
Post Whore

Doncaster, South Yorkshire

On 3rd Mar, 2021 Shauna said:
House and Hondas 🤣🤣🤣

pft

On 3rd Mar, 2021 Yoda74 said:
Not being on Facebook or Instagram makes this site the biggest knowledge source for me. You can call me old fashioned.

its the best way *happy*

Yes i moved to the darkside *happy*

Instagram @jdm_brett

wolfie

8215 Posts
Member #: 90
Post Whore

Somewhere around Swindon

Sorry chaps i have been busy with work and we are extending the house so its been a bit chaotic.
I am off on Monday so happy to send a load out then, i think it was about 80p..ish to post and envelopes are around what 20-30p each so if i said £1.50 for uk how does that sound as i don't know how much postage has gone up since i sent the last lot out.

Crystal Sound Audio said:

Why wolfie...you should have your name as Fuckfaceshithead !

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."-Douglas Adams

hazpalmer

1648 Posts
Post Whore

Carlisle, Cumbria

It's gone up a little I think. Can't remember by how much though. Can I get 5 of possible please

Yoda74

114 Posts
Member #: 11728
Advanced Member

Uden, Holland

Wolfie, which stickers do you have?
And what will postage to The Netherlands cost me?

Ralf

52 Posts
Member #: 11964
Advanced Member

Lindlar

2 stickers for me please *wink*

wolfie

8215 Posts
Member #: 90
Post Whore

Somewhere around Swindon

If you guys can message Shane please, he has kindly said he would send them out. Ive now got and Kitchen new central heating being installed next week *oh well*

Crystal Sound Audio said:

Why wolfie...you should have your name as Fuckfaceshithead !

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."-Douglas Adams

shane

2618 Posts
Member #: 1246
Post Whore

Lowestoft, Suffolk.

Evening all,

I am now in receipt of the turbominis stickers from wolfie and am in a position to take payments and start dispatching to interested parties.

Postage costs are dictated by the size of the stickers and envelopes required to package flat.

Royal Mail 1st class large letter £1.64
Royal Mail 2nd class large letter £1.31

This includes the 35 pence to cover the cost of an A4 hard backed envelope.

If you could message me with your postal address and quantity you require, I shall send you the address for PayPal payments to be made.

Those of you outside of the UK please message first for a revised quotation/pricing of postage.

Shane

Attachments:

Home > Wanted > TurboMinis Stickers
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests) <- Prev  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: