Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > For Sale > £2750.. 1981 Austin Mini city 999cc 12 Mths MOT

Bman

216 Posts
Member #: 5647

swindon wiltshire

Wow..its been a while since I hit this site..but im glad to report we've still kept one mini in the family since I sold my turbo a few years back.
Unfortunately too many cars, more babies and a slight lack of enthusiasm for cars the past few months means my Wifes minis is up for grabs.
Located in swindon Wiltshire.
Spec wise its has a stage one tuning kit and 10'slot mags. And pretty much stock from there.
It was originally rare applejack green, and still is on interior metals (dash etc)
Drums all round have just had a full service, with shoes and cylinders
All welding work has been done to get through an mot, this was predominantly to the boot floor valance area.
Structurally hes a solid old boy but is looking rough Cosmetically.
Ideally the doors need sorting, few localised areas of surface rust. And the front end tweaking to get it sit a little better. im not a big fan of welded patches, so Id personally planned to fully replace the boot floor.
Engine runs great, gearbox changes well.
Decent little interior.
I had planned to keep it on the road for a few years, which I have. Just carrying out any repairs it needed, before taking it off the road and shaking the supercharger stick at it following a full resto. But after 2 years buildung my other project, which is just coming to completion, I cant bring myself to start another.
£2750.00 *slight price reduction*
Hit me with any questions and ill try and get back as soon as possible

Attachments:

Edited by Bman on 27th Aug, 2017.

Home > For Sale > £2750.. 1981 Austin Mini city 999cc 12 Mths MOT
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: