Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Non-Mini Projects > Made sure i had something to do when all the other projects come to an end ( in 100 years or so)

Rammie2000

1750 Posts
Member #: 10190
Post Whore

belgium

I have been looking for one like this for years.

(Traction avant 11bn ( 2liter engine) from 56)

And when one came up within the range of my bank limits ( or almost within ) i jumped to it. Been in a garage since 83 but still is more or less solid ( beter of most minis that been stored that long) and within 2 hours i got the engine loose and the gearbox working ( didn't take 3th and reverse) . Brakes even still operate after all that time! ( althoug react very slow)

But its all there and it looks like a walk to the park compared to the traveler!

Wiepee for me!

( still need to make my mind up. One time i think of roofchop and hotrod other days i think its to nice to chop it and better set it original)

Attachments:

you can do anything if you set your mind to it...
i rather blow it up winning than keep it together losing.

finish date set for project 1... march 2018

Rammie2000

1750 Posts
Post Whore

belgium

Hope pics work from cellphone

Attachments:

clbm4n

62 Posts
Member #: 11458
Advanced Member

Melbourne Australia ... not a convict

I friend has a TA in Western Aust. I drove it while we visited a few years ago. they go alright if you remember " it's and old car" and it won't stop in it's own length { or the length of a semi { lorry and trailer to you chaps} and to take the gear changes slowly as it's all old tech in them. Awesome ride though ... need a Tommy gun in a violin case on the rear shelf :)

1977 Leyland mini Sunshine -- moleseted -- Named " Ray" becoming a 7 port efi slowly
1971 Nota Fang 145 bhp 5 port fun @ 450 kg
1969 Austin 1800 ute, 1800S running gear, tip rat and hardware store runner

Rob Gavin

6729 Posts
Member #: 618
Post Whore

Glasgow

nice project. they were very advanced for their time

Rammie2000

1750 Posts
Post Whore

belgium

Haha yes tommy gun... might do.that when i go and lutter my banck account again to do a crazy buy of the next oldtimer. Haha. Since it wa one of the last years it has a ds engine on a traction gearbox.

Home > Non-Mini Projects > Made sure i had something to do when all the other projects come to an end ( in 100 years or so)
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: