Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Introduce Yourself > Mega squirt 2 in turbo 998 moke.

stewartb

2 Posts
Member #: 11764

Just joined up to share the crazy! I have a 998 running turbo and Megasquirt 2. on my engine testbed. Still trying to understand the American terminology for getting the cranking fuel right for starting .

clbm4n

61 Posts
Member #: 11458
Advanced Member

Melbourne Australia ... not a convict

Welcome Stewart .... Cheers Jon

1977 Leyland mini Sunshine -- moleseted -- Named " Ray" becoming a 7 port efi slowly
1971 Nota Fang 145 bhp 5 port fun @ 450 kg
1969 Austin 1800 ute, 1800S running gear, tip rat and hardware store runner

gr4h4m

4757 Posts
Member #: 1775
Post Whore

Chester

Welcome

I run a supercharger and I don't care the TB is on the wrong side.
VEMS + 12 PSI + Liquid Intercooler = Small Bore FUN!

Rod S

5822 Posts
Member #: 2024
Formally Retired

Rural Suffolk

Welcome.
What part of the world (another Moke from down under guessing from the UK time you posted ?)
And what's your setup, port injection, wet manifold, TBI ? There are a few of us on this forum using Megasquirt so can point you in the right direction for starting settings once we know the setup.

Schrödinger's cat - so which one am I ???

stewartb

2 Posts
Member #: 11764

Yes in Brisbane, Australia. I got involved with it as I have a testbench I built for setting up engines from scratch to run engine management. The MS2 is the hardest manual to understand I have ever encountered. Doesn't seem to be logical in explanation to me! However the more I think about the terminology I guess the more I understand. Thanks friends, I'll post some images soon.

Rod S

5822 Posts
Member #: 2024
Formally Retired

Rural Suffolk

Re. the documentation it depends on exactly what you have got. Providing you are using the MS-Extra code the documentation went through a major upgrade about 4 years ago and, IMHO, is now very good. However, lots of people still end up looking at the old B&G code documentation which is years out of date because hardly anyone uses the B&G code anymore.
The only area where the MS-Extra documentation is weak is for the siamese specific options which has never been fully written up because so few of us use it, hence why I'm interested in what your configuration is.

Schrödinger's cat - so which one am I ???

Home > Introduce Yourself > Mega squirt 2 in turbo 998 moke.
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: