Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > General Chat > Non Mini - MS3X and The Ford "Bara" 4.0L inline 6 BF

Turbo This..

1767 Posts
Member #: 9165
Previously josh4444

Australia, brisbane

ok gents not really the correct forum how ever since many use megga squirt i figure id ask here anyway

so im not exactly sure how to go about looking to find out if ms can run the engine and if possible the trans from a 2005 XR6 N/A its the H engine and A trans according to the sticker in the door jam ?

the main question is the variable cams and ms ? and if ms can use what ever rpm input ford use i couldn't see a toothed wheel so assume its internal some where

i will look around on some aus pages as im sure its all on some forum and been done by someone

getting the car for free how ever someones gone and cut the interia out dash gauges ect so i cant just use the stock loom and all that gear unless i can find the exact same car and get the missing/hacked bits from that witch may still be the easier route that trying to get ms to work and also to have the thing tuned vs all stock gear and turning the key

jbelanger

1267 Posts
Member #: 831
Post Whore

Montreal, Canada

I think you'd have a much better chance of getting a meaningful reply if you were to post on the msextra forum: http://www.msextra.com/forums/index.php. That's where the code developers are for the MS3 code and the trans controller code.

And you should really try to find out what the toothed wheel pattern looks like as well as what pattern is used for the variable cams. That's what will allow people to tell you if it's supported or not even if they don't know about your specific engine.

http://www.jbperf.com/

Turbo This..

1767 Posts
Member #: 9165
Previously josh4444

Australia, brisbane

thanks bud not sure why i didnt think of that forum

Home > General Chat > Non Mini - MS3X and The Ford "Bara" 4.0L inline 6 BF
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: