Donations towards server fund so far this month.

 
£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > General Chat > 806 new topics...been a while!

matty

User Avatar

8297 Posts
Member #: 408
Turbo Love Palace Fool

Aylesbury

Hi everyone, Ive got a bit of catching up to do since my last log in, (apologies to those that have pm'd me). I have some fresh enthusiasm to get the mini finally finished now, after scratching my Renault 5 itch and running out of things to make for that. *hehe!*

I'm going to set xmas as my deadline to get it back up and running to give me some motivation, then I can finish pratting around with the rest of it after that, got a list of stuff I want to make for it already.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fusion-Fabri..._homepage_panel

www.fusionfabs.co.uk



1/4mile in 13.2sec @ 111 terminal on 15psi


Turbo Phil

User Avatar

4268 Posts
Member #: 20
My sister is so fit I won't show anyone her picture

Lake District

Welcome back. I've also been hard at work on mine recently. The only way I've been finding time is to do late nights on it.
Hopefully see you up and running by next year mate.

Phil.

WWW.TURBO-MINI.COM


wil_h

User Avatar

9210 Posts
Member #: 123
Post Whore

Betwix Harrogate and York

Which reminds me I have a little manifold job I need to tap you up about.

We even had the 7-port mini running a few weeks ago, it didn't end well.......

Fastest 998 mini in the world? 13.05 1/4 mile 106mph

www.twin-turbo.co.uk

On 2nd Jan, 2013 fastcarl said:

the design shows a distinct lack of imagination,
talk about starting off with a clean sheet of paper, then not bothering to fucking draw on it,lol

On 20th Apr, 2012 Paul S said:
I'm mainly concerned about swirl in the runners caused by the tangential entry.


theoneeyedlizard

User Avatar

7085 Posts
Member #: 1268
The Boom Boom speaker Police!

Essex

Welcome back Matty!!

In the 13's at last!.. Just


Tom Fenton
Site Admin

User Avatar

15182 Posts
Member #: 337
Fearless Tom Fenton, Avon Park 2007 & 2008 class D winner

&

TM legend.

Rotherham South Yorkshire




On 19th Oct, 2018 Turbo Phil said:
The only way I've been finding time is to do late nights on it

Phil.


Likewise Iĺve been burning midnight oil also to get a car done. Latest bedtime was 0230!


On 29th Nov, 2016 madmk1 said:


On 28th Nov, 2016 Rob Gavin said:
I refuse to pay for anything else


Like fuel 😂😂


matty

User Avatar

8297 Posts
Member #: 408
Turbo Love Palace Fool

Aylesbury

I'm trailering mine over to my workshop this week so it's sat there looking at me everyday. *hehe!* My little ones bedroom is above my garage, even dropping a spanner will wake her up, so I've given up on the late nights.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fusion-Fabri..._homepage_panel

www.fusionfabs.co.uk



1/4mile in 13.2sec @ 111 terminal on 15psi


matty

User Avatar

8297 Posts
Member #: 408
Turbo Love Palace Fool

Aylesbury




On 19th Oct, 2018 wil_h said:
Which reminds me I have a little manifold job I need to tap you up about.

We even had the 7-port mini running a few weeks ago, it didn't end well.......


Yeah just let me know.

Dare I ask what happened?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fusion-Fabri..._homepage_panel

www.fusionfabs.co.uk



1/4mile in 13.2sec @ 111 terminal on 15psi


wil_h

User Avatar

9210 Posts
Member #: 123
Post Whore

Betwix Harrogate and York

Not sure what has actually happened, but it's only firing on 1 or 2 and compression is low. Hohum......

I'll be in touch about the manifold, need to get the one off the car first.

Fastest 998 mini in the world? 13.05 1/4 mile 106mph

www.twin-turbo.co.uk

On 2nd Jan, 2013 fastcarl said:

the design shows a distinct lack of imagination,
talk about starting off with a clean sheet of paper, then not bothering to fucking draw on it,lol

On 20th Apr, 2012 Paul S said:
I'm mainly concerned about swirl in the runners caused by the tangential entry.


Turbo Phil

User Avatar

4268 Posts
Member #: 20
My sister is so fit I won't show anyone her picture

Lake District

On 20th Oct, 2018 Tom Fenton said:



On 19th Oct, 2018 Turbo Phil said:
The only way I've been finding time is to do late nights on it

Phil.


Likewise Iĺve been burning midnight oil also to get a car done. Latest bedtime was 0230!


A couple of weeks back I did until 1am on the Friday and 2.30 on the satuday night. I didn't feel at my best getting up for work at 6.45 Monday.

Phil.

WWW.TURBO-MINI.COM


Tom Fenton
Site Admin

User Avatar

15182 Posts
Member #: 337
Fearless Tom Fenton, Avon Park 2007 & 2008 class D winner

&

TM legend.

Rotherham South Yorkshire

Pah! I did 7pm till 1am/2am for a week and a half including all day Sat and Sun and 5.30am baby wake up calls 😮


On 29th Nov, 2016 madmk1 said:


On 28th Nov, 2016 Rob Gavin said:
I refuse to pay for anything else


Like fuel 😂😂

Home > General Chat > 806 new topics...been a while!
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: