Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Help Needed / General Tech Chat > Wiring loom kits

jayme

84 Posts
Member #: 10547
Advanced Member

Northern Ireland

Afternoon everyone, in the next few weeks I will be setting out to wire my project. With so much of the car replaced Im planning on starting fresh for 2 main reasons. The first being to simplify from what was the mpi loom to cover what I need and leave room for future changes and secondly to be able to route it in a much more neat manor.

To start with I plan to wire the body portion of the car first leaving room for the ecu side to be done by my mapper.

Has anyone used in of the kit car kits such as the CBS 12 circuit or the universal hot rod kits? Im planning on starting with one of these or similar to save time.

Instagram: bighill93

jonny f

2091 Posts
Member #: 9894
Post Whore

Dorking

Using a CBS module. It does the job. Although i would start from scratch with a loom rather than cutting and shutting what you have already.

JetBLICK

243 Posts
Member #: 1261

Droitwich

FYI there is someone selling an EZ wiring kit on the '16v mini club' on facebook right now

jayme

84 Posts
Member #: 10547
Advanced Member

Northern Ireland

Im 100% for starting fresh. Ive been looking at the cbs and the general 12 and 2 circuit kits. I will have a look and check out the one for sale on the 16v mini page.

Il stick an update on up here once ive got a kit for future ref for someone in the same boat.

Instagram: bighill93

shane

2618 Posts
Member #: 1246
Post Whore

Lowestoft, Suffolk.

If your starting from scratch, two useful sites.

http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.eu/
https://www.autoelectricsupplies.co.uk/home

Shane

Home > Help Needed / General Tech Chat > Wiring loom kits
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: