Donations towards server fund so far this month.

£0.00 / £100.00 per month
Page:
Home > Help Needed / General Tech Chat > Edis connections

Dexter

24 Posts
Member #: 11891

Now the rat is starting to come together we have a clutch, gears & the timing is correct for a base line, i need to tidy up the wiring & the edis module that I obtained has only wiring tails of about 10mm enough to get a faston correction but not enough to use a back seals Saab type for a perminant weathered connection. The question is does anybody know the pins that are used in the edis module if they are available or can you get the mail connector on its own , been searching & can't find anything.

shane

2619 Posts
Member #: 1246
Post Whore

Lowestoft, Suffolk.

Have you a pinning tool to disassemble the plug to see what the pins are?

Shane

Pete B

80 Posts
Member #: 11548
Advanced Member

Calne Wiltshire

https://trigger-wheels.com/store/contents/en-uk/p190.html looks like trigger wheels have them not cheap though

Dexter

24 Posts

Spotted the connector on trigger wheels site , bit shocked at the price & not sure if they have the pins or it's a bare block , I'll drop them a mail to find out., I have two to rewire one on the rat & one for a future build. I will get the relevant removal tool when we can identify what the pins are.

shane

2619 Posts
Member #: 1246
Post Whore

Lowestoft, Suffolk.

I was thinking more if you had a tool to remove the pins and identify them as being shared with another/cheaper connector.

On 12th Jan, 2020 Dexter said:
Spotted the connector on trigger wheels site , bit shocked at the price & not sure if they have the pins or it's a bare block , I'll drop them a mail to find out., I have two to rewire one on the rat & one for a future build. I will get the relevant removal tool when we can identify what the pins are.

Shane

DILLIGAF

166 Posts
Member #: 9128
Advanced Member

You can get the connectors out with a small flat screwdriver.

Pete B

80 Posts
Member #: 11548
Advanced Member

Calne Wiltshire

http://thumbsnap.com/ezTLb2ue according something I've found on piston heads you used to be able to buy terminals from ford dealers

Dexter

24 Posts

I was going to call in my local ford dealer & see if they can assist, not that I have much hope but you never know. Now I've got the rat running , I don't want to disturb anything until I can make a loom up test it on the bench then fit.

Home > Help Needed / General Tech Chat > Edis connections
Users viewing this thread: none. (+ 1 Guests)  
To post messages you must be logged in!
Username: Password:
Page: